Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powder | SheSpeaks

• Nrae28 By  Nrae28
    09.07.15

So far I really like this product and find it I stay matte a lot longer when using this, but there isn't anything wow about it to me.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Great for photo shoots and special occasions.

• EponineAngl By  EponineAngl
    09.01.13

I love this powder! It does exactly what it needs to (sets your makeup without being too heavy) and is completely affordable. The one drawback is that the container is not the strongest, so the lid tends to get detached.

• BeautyJunkie03 By  BeautyJunkie03
    07.31.13

This powder really did give me an airbrushed finish but ultimately it is just too pricey especially if paired with the foundation. I would recommend the e.l.f. HD powder it is like 6 dollars and when compared side by side with the makeup forever you can not tell them apart.

• kelseyflint By  kelseyflint
    04.16.13

This is my go-to! I really enjoy using this product. I definitely recommend this to my friends and family! I LOVE LOVE IT!

• Bridgette_elmore By  Bridgette_elmore
    04.16.13

This is my favorite finishing power EVER. It has silica which absorbs oil, this product will reduce shine through out the day and if you want, you can apply a bit more and remove your shine. It will set your make up and help it last all day and night! I will always have this on hand in my make up drawer.

• Biancaledo By  Biancaledo
    02.28.13

Great for oil control, needs a sifter

• Tere79 By  Tere79
    02.28.13

I LOVE IT I WOULD HGHLY RECOMMEND IT TO ANY ONE....

• angeladuhart By  angeladuhart
    02.27.13

ugh!!! its not that bad....only problem is it shows up in photos if you have the flash on.....SO NOT CUTE!!!

• DiamondsOnMyWindshield By  DiamondsOnMyWindshield
    02.25.13

This is a good powder. You only need a small amount to give you good coverage. That being said, even a small amount can make you look ghostly pale, so buff buff buff and then buff a little more. Another benefit? It's the sauce when it comes to making oil disappear! I noticed my (thick) bangs get a bit oily mid-day and if I apply this in the morning, it keeps the oil at bay. I also use it the day after my shampoo on my bangs and roots to make my hair look fresh.