Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation | SheSpeaks

• eliss22 eliss22
    05.19.15

I really like this foundation it helps achieve a flawles look and it's easy to build it up to a full coverage I highly recommend to use primer before applying this to achieve a very even look.

• Vickyj85 By  Vickyj85
    02.02.17

This is a high end and quality product at a reasonable price. The packaging is cute too. I would recommend and I will continue to buy. You can't argue with the results you can achieve. Best foundation ever gives a flawless coverage

• Jennkayy367 By  Jennkayy367
    01.07.17

Amazing

This stuff has great coverage and it goes on so smooth and they have such a variety of colors it's crazy, it's great for oily skin too stays on for a while

• Myopinionmatters2017 By  Myopinionmatters2017
    01.02.17

great coverage

I like the fact it doesn't feel cakey or heavy. Covered my blemished perfectly and lasts all day! I have recommended this product to many of my friends and co-workers

• Peachfrutea By  Peachfrutea
    08.16.16

Picture perfect

Due to my acne scars, I buy tons of foundation. Despite having a lot of foundations, I reach for this most often. I especially wear this when I go out with my girlfriends or on a date when I know I'll be taking lot of pictures. I look flawless and on photos I literally have picture perfect skin. One of my top favorite foundation. I own the old version and the new reformulated one, I thought the old one was more coverage but the new one isn't bad either just less coverage in my opinion.

• Nrae28 By  Nrae28
    09.07.15

This has to me my favorite foundation right now, exact color match, no patching or dry spots; just awesome coverage and smooth skin. I actually got a sample from Sephora for this at first and I just got the full-size. This product is amazing.

• RemoveAccount By  RemoveAccount
    07.30.15

This is the best foundation available in my opinion. Make Up For Ever is a light weight formula that provides medium to full coverage and is buildable. The light reflecting particles allow the makeup to look beautiful in high definition photos and it looks flawless on the skin. There is wide range of color options available and the makeup is versatile enough to be applied with a Beauty Blender, brush, or your fingers. This foundation is long wearing and goes on very evenly for a beautiful semi-matte look. I would highly recommend this product.

• eliss22 By  eliss22
    05.19.15

• Pearlypearl By  Pearlypearl
    05.03.15

Come on you don't even have to have a review on this , great for oily skin with powder, horrible for dry skin without primer. Fix that on yourself and you will look flawless!

• kristinpatel2015 By  kristinpatel2015
    04.22.15

This product is well worth every penny spent, this is my all time favorite foundation. I used it for my wedding in October and have been in love with it since! Would recommend this product for anyone who wants to be flawless in photos.!

• missalxandrarae By  missalxandrarae
    12.18.14

Hands down, the best liquid foundation I have ever tried! Ive tried MAC, Smashbox, drugstore brands, ect. and none of them can even compare to this product. It makes my face look flawless, and I do have acne scars and discoloration. The make up lasts all day, looks flawless in pictures, and doesnt make me break out.