Magna-Tiles Translucent Colors set Review | SheSpeaks

• jenmartin74 By  jenmartin74
    05.27.19

Love it!

I am a teacher and I have this in my classroom. It is fun for indoor recess and great for geometry lessons! The quality is excellent.

• cutie720 By  cutie720
    07.31.16

Worth the money!

One of the absolute best toys out there. Magnatiles promote creativity, instill a love of building, and provide reinforcement in classification and sorting. This is the one toy that both of my kids (three years apart) can play with together for hours. They create buildings, houses, birthday parties, and castles. The magnatiles are durable, colorful, and easy to put together. While the price may be a bit high, this is one toy that is definitely worth it.

• JBbrom By  JBbrom
    04.22.12

I used to do daycare and these were always a favorite toy! the kids never grew tired of them. in fact they are one of the few things that I kept from my daycare and take them out whenever we need something new to play with or I have mixed ages around that are having trouble coming up with a common interest! everyone with or without kids should have these around "just in case"

• Smookie By  Smookie
    03.22.12

We use these in my son's preschool classroom and they provide a ton of entertainment for the kids. All of the kids use them and they come up with very creative ways to play with them. They make "homes" for animals, buildings, etc. This is always a popular toy. My only issue is that I wish there were more pieces included in the set.

• sammysue0 By  sammysue0
    12.01.11

Magnatiles have probably been the best toy we have ever received. My 5yr old son and 20month old play with them daily, and we've had them for just about a year. The way the tiles can magnetically stick together is so mesmerizing and inspiring to them. This is what sets magna tiles apart from your standard building blocks. I first saw magna tiles at my sons pre-school last yr. I was always amazed at how long they kept the boys attention compared to other toys. I asked my mother-in-law to get them for the boys for Christmas. Yes, these are a bit expensive, but worth every penny. My youngest started playing with them before he turned a year old and I know he will enjoy them for many years to come!

• jerseygirl1 By  jerseygirl1
    07.05.11

This is a great toy. It is like building blocks but the tiles have magnets in them so they stick together. My 4 1/2 year old son loves these and can play with them for so long. He got them almost a year ago and he keeps coming back to them still. I like them too because they use his creativity but they are also fun for me too. Plus, they are safe for my one year old to hold because there is no fear of little pieces breaking. Only issue is that they are not cheap. But they are great - and you might be able to find them at a yard sale because they are durable.