MagicJack USB Phone Jack | SheSpeaks

• WVWILDCHILD By  WVWILDCHILD
    10.15.13

wasnt to great on calls any where

• cottonpickincute By  cottonpickincute
    09.13.12

We've used Magic Jack for years. Actually we purchased it as soon as it came out. We bought it out of neccessity to save money. We really suffered with Magic Jack those first years. Horrible phone connections that I'm sure convinced others not to buy Magic Jack. Even though there were times that we didn't think it was the greatest value for the money, we stayed with it out of neccessity. If you add the amout of money we've saved over the years, it's pretty impressive. Best of all over these years, the changes have come and the product has improved. We're much happier with it. Using the internet does interfer with the phone and we avoid doing both at the same time. My sister even bought it years ago, went back to traditional phone connection and is back wit Majic Jack Plus now.

• sykick By  sykick
    09.08.11

Absolutely love this! I love how it can travel anywhere in the world and allow "local" calls to anywhere in the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico. This is perfect if you're a traveling salesperson or in the military and want/need a way to contact people at your home/home-base. My father uses this for his business, and even was able to get a CUSTOM phone number for very little. The no-contract operation and low cost of a year's use makes this absolutely perfect if you want a home phone (have internet), but don't want a large monthly bill, especially if you like to make long-distance calls.

• sephoraluver75 By  sephoraluver75
    05.21.11

No regrets, would do it all over again if I had to go back in time. Wish we'd done it sooner.

• w2005blc By  w2005blc
    02.15.11

I just purchased this since I got rid of my home phone years ago. I am impressed that it works as well as it does expecially for the price. It is super simple to install and I love that there is no extra charge for long distance service. I have noticed that you need to reset your router every now and then if you can't get a dial tone.

• JALAPINA35 By  JALAPINA35
    02.10.11

I am going to tell you something about this. First of all it is the best and for only 19.95 a year it is well worth it. Very clear and you can call anywhere in the USA. My parents finally got it and they love it as well and they been telling all their friends as well as myself telling everyone....great item.....saves money....and you are not in a contract.....

• winglesssmith By  winglesssmith
    01.19.11

Not the best, Quality isn't good at all. Some times it was hard to hear what the other person was saying at all and when you could hear there was either an echo or the person sounded like they were in a well. Of course the yearly price is nice and if you didn't have any other phone line or cellphone it would be alright. I eventually tried out and still using Skype. I prefer it a lot more over Magic Jack. Magic Jack just wasn't for me.

• danar63 By  danar63
    01.14.11

I might try it for a back up phone. I have my cell and no land line and this might be a great way to have a phone for that just in case. Thanks for the reviews.

• Dukester By  Dukester
    01.05.11

We just bought this last month in an effort to save on our bills. So far the quality is good we don't even notice a difference. The down side is that we had to get a new phone number.

• elliemay1229 By  elliemay1229
    11.15.10

We bought one a couple of years ago, in an effort to cut back on our bills. It honestly wasn't worth the $30. I just spent $6 on a web cam and now use Skype.