Maggie Moos Ice Cream | SheSpeaks

• swankysuey swankysuey
    12.13.11

I love Maggie Moo's ice cream! Their pistachio and banana ice creams are my favorite starters for adding in all sorts of yummy things.

• megtheotter By  megtheotter
    03.23.17

One of the Best!

My family and I are big Maggie Moo's fans! They have so many great flavors to choose from. I think the consistency of their ice cream is perfect and it is so creamy. Such a treat when we go!

• CasuallyClassy By  CasuallyClassy
    09.04.14

Maggie Moo's is delicious and a very special treat! I too, find the prices a bit steep, but a wonderful splurge on a hot day!

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

I've only been here once but it was SO GOOD!!

• simbalala By  simbalala
    01.19.12

Love maggie moo's icecream.

• Kathy0414 By  Kathy0414
    01.18.12

Maggie Moo's is good!! A little on the high price side, But good. I know of a better place Uncle Wiggly's in Baltimore MD, Great Ice Cream. Such as Toasted Coconut, Pumpkin Pie. Key lime Pie. That is just a few to name. Good price's. Try it if you are in the Baltimore area.

• swankysuey By  swankysuey
    12.13.11

• Sugarbaby4886 By  Sugarbaby4886
    11.22.11

Maggie Moo's is a great ice cream shop, very good ice cream and it is also fun for the kids when you go into one of their stores!

• GradStudent2011 By  GradStudent2011
    11.07.11

I love Maggie Moos! It is such a fun place and the ice cream is so so flavorful! My favorite is the cake batter. The flavors are spot on and they also use local dairy milk at my location.

• JadeOrchid0404 By  JadeOrchid0404
    11.06.11

The ice cream is to die for!! My favorite is the Cotton Candy ice cream with marshmellows and m and m's. I think i'm going to have to run to Maggie Moos now. YUM

• Dover314 By  Dover314
    10.09.11

Maggie Moo's ice cream is delicious but a little pricey. I only go here for a special treat a few times a year.