Maggi So Juicy | SheSpeaks

• Verudiaz By  Verudiaz
    03.19.14

My easy way to cook chicken, great flavor and tender chicken in the end. My unique complaint I have a couple of defected bags have holes and need to trough them away.

• buteeful By  buteeful
    10.21.13

All you have to do is shake the mix into the bag, add your thawed chicken (or other meat if you wanna experiment), seal the bag with the tie then shake away. I found that if you also rub the mix into the chicken, while it's in the bag, before placing it in your baking dish then it helps season it better. Cook for the recommended time and that is it! Oh, and clean up is a piece of cake for the most part. My bag broke so there was some cleaning of the pan that I had to do afterwards. There are a couple of flavors: Italian Countryside Herb Blend Savory Garlic & Tomato with a Hint of Chili Mediterranean Herb Medley with Rosemary Rustic Tomato & Paprika The chicken was extremely juicy, however there appeared to me not to be enough seasoning. However, for the convenience, price and taste I would recommend it.