Magazine Prevention Magazine | SheSpeaks

• kjhwriter By  kjhwriter
    06.11.18

Prevention is my favorite health magazine. I just bought their Eat Glean Guide and love it. You always learn so much from Prevention.

• drown22 By  drown22
    06.27.15

I really enjoy this each month, it will tell you about which foods will help you lose weight, sleep, boost your energy.

• cowboyswife By  cowboyswife
    06.15.14

This has a lot of great information to help contribute to your health. I enjoy reading this magazine and the great resources and research behind it.

• saharnoori1 By  saharnoori1
    06.05.14

good if u dont know much abt nutrition

• Lorisa By  Lorisa
    05.26.14

I do pick this magazine up monthly. I did stop for a short while because it became repetitive with soooo many ads. Overall I am back and I usually do learn at least one new thing from iy.

• Tiffany02809 By  Tiffany02809
    08.10.12

This magazine has not information, it is all ads for medications. Don't buy it, it is not worth it at all. Not enough content to be a good value. I would give it no stars but I think i have to give it at least one.

• piaspeaks By  piaspeaks
    04.07.12

Very good magazine I love to read and the gives you great advice on ways to improve your lifestyle. Sometimes I find the stories don't really relate to me though so I have to skip over several of them.

• ls1426 By  ls1426
    03.10.12

Thank you for the subscription to Prevention. I pass this on to other family members when I'm done reading it!

• atteoj By  atteoj
    03.08.12

I just find this magazine to be chock full of fluff...like most health magazines, and so I thumbed through it, didn't find anything interesting, and tossed it.

• your1chef By  your1chef
    02.26.12

I enjoyed getting this magazine. I haven't bought or looked at it for many years. It was great to get reacquainted. Plus I adore Alison Sweeney on the cover.