Maer Roshan Courtney Comes Clean | SheSpeaks

• taletreader By  taletreader
    01.25.12

I'm going to keep this review short and simple: I liked the book. Until I realized how short it was and how much the author left frayed. I felt like I had become friends with Courtney with the interview narrating. After reading the book, I did a bit of research on Courtney which I otherwise would have never gone into, which was a bit of a challenge but interesting all the same. What can I say? She's an interesting person who does and says interesting things. I share her love for fashion and men, and to be honest, I wouldn't mind talking to her even if it DID require bipolar Twitter conversations (I'm not using bipolar here as a stigma--I'm using it because Courtney could very well have bipolar disorder). Enough said. If you're interested in Courtney, more so than Kurt or their daughter, then give this a read. If anything, you might learn something you wouldn't have pegged to be attributed to Courtney.