About the Program:
SheSpeaks has teamed up with Macy's and their Classroom Makeover Sweepstakes! Share your school pride and share the contest and YOUR favorite homeroom could win a $25,000 upgrade.
We're hosting a #MacysB2S Twitter Party to help our members kick off the school year in style!
Mark Your Calendar:
The Macy's Classroom Makeover Sweepstakes is running until September 15th, 2011, so tell your readers to enter ASAP!
How to Enter:
- Head to www.facebook.com/macys and like the page
- Click the Classroom Makeover Sweeps tab
- Fill out the entry form & submit
- Share the contest via Facebook and Twitter
Twitter Party Details:
When: September 8, 2011 @ 8PM ET
TweetGrid Dashboard: http://bit.ly/pwNceY
Try including this great video on the Macy's Classroom Makeover Sweepstakes in your blog to help encourage your readers to submit their school for a chance to win.
Established in 1858, Macy's is the Great American Department Store - an iconic retail brand with over 800 stores across the country and online at macys.com. Macy's offers an incredible selection and the best brands, tailored to each and every customer, while providing an experience that transcends ordinary shopping.
A big part of Macy's unique heritage includes our special events - the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, Fourth of July Fireworks, flower shows, fashion extravaganzas, celebrity appearances and holiday traditions that range from the arrival of Santa Claus to tree lightings and festive window displays. But beyond our signature events, Macy's delivers magical moments every day through our shopping environment, service and merchandise - a great deal of which is sold exclusively through our stores. It's all part of the excitement we've been creating for 151 years...and it's all part of the magic of Macy's!
How to Disclose the SheSpeaks Relationship:
- Blogging: Please mention SheSpeaks in your post with a link to the Macy's Classroom Makeover Sweepstakes
- Twitter: Please mention @shespeaksup & @macys and use the #MacysB2S hashtag
- Badges: Include the badge below within your blog post or on your blog. Share your blog link with us by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org