Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque | SheSpeaks

• Introvert20 By  Introvert20
    08.15.17

Yes! Yes! Yes!!

OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! I miss using it though, because it was so pricey at one point I couldn't get it as often as I wanted to but let me tell you, when I used this stuff on my transitioning hair it made it so soft so smooth and shiny that it made my hair unrecognizable. I am not kidding you, my hair was moving and had body. I was so proud of this product and my hair! Mind you i have type 4B natural hair, i didnt think anything would work for it. I will most definitely purchase this again

• asia5590 By  asia5590
    07.18.16

My favorite!!

I have thick, red, wavy, Frizzy hair so a great deep conditioner is a must. I love the smell of this and it makes my hair so soft! I highly recommend!!

• raschelealexis By  raschelealexis
    05.07.15

Best hair mask I have tried I'm a while! It smells great, makes my hair super soft and actually heals my hair! Its a bit on the expensive side but it is totally worth it!

• lillyanasamaroo By  lillyanasamaroo
    06.06.14

This product is hands down the BEST hair masque I have tried thus far. It smells amazing! A bit costly but so worth every penny as it completely restores your hair to a healthy shiny texture and glow. Combine with other products in the macadamia oil collection and you are on your way to onslaughts of compliments! I usually apply this masque once a week in my Sunday Spa routine at home by taking my time and gently massaging it into my scalp. Take your time and allow your hair to soak up this macadamia goodness and secure hair with a shower cap or hair cover. Leave as long as you want. Shampoo and condition as normal before and after application and be blown away by perfection. Definitely on my list of regulars!!

• katiehathaway By  katiehathaway
    04.27.13

makes my hair feel great! not the best for everyday use, but once or twice a week is perfect!

• Chris213 By  Chris213
    02.02.13

This is the absolute best deep conditioner I have ever used! To start off with the scent is absolutely amazing! And it actually lasts after you rinse it out of your hair, which never happens! But what makes it most amazing is what it does for my hair! It makes it incredibly soft and silky not only when its in my hair in the shower, but when I rinse it out and my hair dries too! Most deep conditioners I have used feel nice when its in your hair and rinsing it out, but then leave your hair feeling the same as always the next day. When I use this deep conditioner on the other hand, my hair is noticeably softer and smoother the next day after it dries. I will repurchase this again and again and I definitely recommend it!!!

• lovestotestmakeup By  lovestotestmakeup
    11.25.12

im in love with this makes my hair look fine and feel fine tooo

• SarahxxAnne By  SarahxxAnne
    11.18.12

I have really long, really thick hair that goes all the way down to my belly button and I'm in a chlorinated pool 6 days a week. I thought I was going to just have to deal with tangles and dry, damaged hair the rest of my life until I found out about this products. HOLY COW! I use it once a week and I don't have to use conditioner the rest of the week because it's THAT GOOD! I recommend this to all my swimmer friends and anyone who has long or damaged hair. This is my holy grail hair care item.

• JenBowie1 By  JenBowie1
    09.19.12

I have tried the masque a few times and have been pleased with the results but the Macadamia Oil is where I would spend my money. Before getting in the shower I put the bottle of Macadamia Oil on a candle warmer and by the time I get out of the shower and the oil is nice a warm. The warmth of the oil seems to open up the hair shaft and allow the oil to be absorbed a little better. My hair feels softer, less frizzy, and I don't have the tangles and the rats nest that usually occurs with long hair.

• fairykiss2010 By  fairykiss2010
    07.10.12

this is a great product to condition your hair. wish it was not so expensive though