Mac l Mac long wear foundation | SheSpeaks

• tlynn8 By  tlynn8
    12.06.17

coverage is good

This foundation is very good coverage. unfortunately i cannot wear it because this particular foundation makes me break out, but it definitely covers. the smell isnt great, and it really bothered me.

• NatalieMeraz By  NatalieMeraz
    07.05.17

LOVE!!!!

Love this full coverage foundation for my oily skin! Its amazing. Hardly need any powder for it. Just a little where creasing happens the most. Love how it blends seamlessly into my skin and the coverage is amazing. It does feel a little heavy on the skin but thats something I can look over due to the amazing full coverage and its lasting power.

• sapphirediva By  sapphirediva
    02.11.17

I've repurchased this foundation in many colors over the years. It gives a good medium to full build-able coverage. It's just not my favorite, it feels kind of heavy on my face like I can always feel that I'm wearing foundation. I also have oily skin and this will end up looking very shiny by the end of the day no matter how powdery I look at the start. The very wide range of shades is a plus however.

• Lyndsey_frost By  Lyndsey_frost
    10.01.16

Good

I always rebut this foundation. I don't think it would be super great for someone with really dry skin but other than that is really good and has good coverage.

• Peachfrutea By  Peachfrutea
    08.16.16

Good coverage but...

Back when i struggled with acne and acne scars, I picked this up. It gave amazing coverage and the color match was perfect. It made me look flawless. I looked really nice in photos and I was so impressed. The only thing that made me regret buying it was the fact it broke me everytime I wore it. Maybe because I have such finicky skin. But for those with normal skin looking for a good coverage, this would be great. Also i love that it comes with a pump.

• postsena By  postsena
    10.04.14

This is the best foundation. Looks great on my skin and lasts all day. My face doesn't break out with it and looks so flawless.