MURAD Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum | SheSpeaks

• kabukik By  kabukik
    03.01.16

After years of being reluctant to buy this product, I finally settled to try it out with the travel size (it is a quarter of the full size, for a quarter of the price, $15 USD for 7.5ml/0.25floz). I have melasma on my cheeks, on top of my eyebrows and very light on my upper lip; I know that some of it is dermal (deep), so I didn?t get my hopes up. So after using the product for 8 weeks (that is how long it lasted), I have notices that my melasma had diminished quite a bit, and the spot that haven?t are lighter than what they were and no new spot have appeared. I really didn?t expect to have all my spot erased in a week (I personally did not notice anything until the 3 week), like I said some of them are too deep, so the fact that they are at least lighter for me it is a victory. This product might actually be great for people with epidermal pigmentation, but for dermal don?t expect to have them erased. Would I buy it again, I am already on my second travel size. Didn?t buy the full size because my dermatologist recommended using Hydroquinone for no more than 4 months at a time, so 2 travel size bottler work great. Another plus, the bottler both the full and travel size come with a pump, and no smell to the product, at least not one that I could distinguish.

• CadenceBlythe By  CadenceBlythe
    02.12.16

I bought this thinking it wouldnt work. I recommend taking a before and after pic because it does work, but gradually. I will continue to use.

• Christi27 By  Christi27
    01.28.15

Almost totally gets rids of those red acne scars within just weeks, I does take longer on some dark spots, like the dispigmenpation I have had for over 20+ years since I had the measles ,but it still is fading it, just isnt fading as quickly s hoped, The only problem is a pather high price for a vert small bottlr

• Paradiscal By  Paradiscal
    01.20.15

This is absolutely great for my old acne spots and any hyperpigmentation that was left over my skin from the young teenage years. It is great! Murad never fails to impress me.

• SLynnCoup By  SLynnCoup
    11.21.13

I was looking for a product to help with the hyper pigmentation on my cheek from a recent workout induced breakout. I saw that Sephora was offering a sample kit with the cleanser this product and the moisturizer for 15 bucks so I tried it out. I tried all 3 all over my face and my face broke out!! My face has become super sensitive to products since I turned say 28 so that freaked me out. At that point I decided to just spot treat my dark spots with this product and use my regular cleanser and work back in the moisturizer. So far I'm seeing good improvement, being that I'm african american sometimes the hyper pigmentation takes longer to clear up but I am seeing improvement. I think combining this product with a good exfoliator and moisturizer will help lighten any dark spots you have.