M Ms Pretzel MMs | SheSpeaks

• missmoniques81 missmoniques81
    07.09.14

The perfect combination of sweet and salty! My only complaint is that since they are quite a bit larger than your standard m&m's you don't get nearly the same amount.

• TheJayRay01 By  TheJayRay01
    03.03.16

These are my favorite kind of m&ms. They have that perfect chocolaty crunch.

• tiffanylee By  tiffanylee
    10.06.15

These are the perfect combination on a sweet and salty snack.

• Battina By  Battina
    07.10.15

My favorite M&M flavor! A great sweet and salty flavor combination with a satisfying crunch! Only problem (and why it gets four stars instead of five) is how few there are in a bag. Seriously, it feels like a complete ripoff.

• rlp1kmp By  rlp1kmp
    05.13.15

love the combination of salty & sweet, it satisfies 2 cravings at once and gives a wonderful crunch, portion size is perfect and an acceptable calorie count

• coryn_coleman By  coryn_coleman
    07.11.14

This product is greatt! Just enough salty and sweet to make a great candy, but the reason it is only getting 4 stars is because a normal bag of M&M's gives you usually 35 to 40 pieces, while the pretzel ones give you around 12 candies.

• missmoniques81 By  missmoniques81
    07.09.14

• Linszy By  Linszy
    05.25.14

The candy is good...however not my favorite M&MS ....not to mention the packaging is too small.

• tjs68111 By  tjs68111
    05.22.14

These are amazing! I get the sweet taste of chocolate with the salty taste of pretzel in one bite!! Sooooo cool!!

• seductioninkitchen By  seductioninkitchen
    05.22.14

Out all the M&M's this is my least favorite. I think expecting a chocolate covered pretzel, but tastes more to me like a sugar. Not a fan of this.

• Lv2Read By  Lv2Read
    05.16.14

I love M&M's, so I was excited to try these. I did not like these very much, which was surprising because I love candy. If I'm going to eat M&M's with something inside of them, I'll stick with Peanut M&M's.