MIlani Cosmetics LIpstick | SheSpeaks

• thecouponsista thecouponsista
    12.29.13

I absolutely love this lipstick. The colors are so cute and it smells yummy too!

• Xpinkie_evex By  Xpinkie_evex
    06.15.19

Hands down my favorite lipstick around! 😻

The only negative thing I have to say when it comes to Milani is that I wish I had discovered the brand sooner! The color assortment is impressive; it's hard to choose only an option or two when there's so many great ones to choose from. Color last a long time and smells heavenly. It's a wallet friendly option that's honestly worth more than it cost. Milani lipsticks tend to last longer than other pricey "high end" options that I've tried. I purchase my Milani products (their liquid eyeliner is the best) at CVS stores as they typically have deals/coupons.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Love their lipsticks and it's really inexpensive.

• slvtty By  slvtty
    08.24.14

Love all things Milani. Especially the liquid liner. But this product has to be one of my favourites. They come in a variety of fun and pigmented colours that give my outfits a "pop." They're a really nice wow factor. I like to apply lipstick with a brush, and it comes on easily onto the brush, which I've had bad experiences with drug store make up. Definitely would recommend.

• AnJrose By  AnJrose
    05.02.14

Milani lipstick looks very nice when first put on, but quickly fades, requiring frequent reaplication. However, it does not dry out lips, nor leave a stain after removal. Overall, the product is average, but no worse than many other lipsticks on the market.

• thecouponsista By  thecouponsista

• BronzedPrincess123 By  BronzedPrincess123
    12.29.13

This is a very nice lipstick that comes in handy. I lost my Mac Red and this was close enough to the color I wanted, and it lasted a while. I stains the lips so i would deff buy it again.

• MsBianca76 By  MsBianca76
    12.26.13

I love MIlani Lipsticks they are abou 12 dollars in the drug storebut recently I havebeen finding Milani lipstick and nail polishes in the Dollar Tree they smell nice they last along time and the colors are very pigmented