MGM A Christmas Story Review | SheSpeaks

• saleago By  saleago
    08.21.21

Absolutely love it!

This is one of the best Christmas movies ever. Fun and had me laughing to tears!

• Shycat45 By  Shycat45
    08.20.21

Holiday Classic

This is a holiday must see every year never gets old the whole family will enjoy this one must see

• gg2manpa By  gg2manpa
    08.19.21

Tradition

It runs all Christmas day for the last 10 yrs at least. We love it!

• njf288 By  njf288
    08.19.21

great for the family

Love this movie its funny , great for christmas and the whole family . Ralphie is funny and the father really makes this movie with his leg lamp. A family we all love and hold close for christmas

• DewGirl By  DewGirl
    03.02.21

It's not Christmas without it....

A true classic! The best Christmas movie ever! Love the storyline and characters...Ralphie is the best!

• darkgoddess718 By  darkgoddess718
    02.07.21

Family movie classic

A classic movie that everyone should have watched at least once in their life. Young and old will love this classic that airs every Christmas on TV. You don't need to wait until Christmas to watch this. This is a fun family movie year round.

• Kellirj By  Kellirj
    02.02.21

One of my favorites

One of my favorite Holiday shows. I watch it every year for hours on end. It is about a boy named Ralphie who dreams of getting BB gun. Throughout the show he goes through several people to try to get this ultimate gift. It is a funny story and slowly became a classic.

• Brookep696 By  Brookep696
    01.22.21

Love it

Such a classic Christmas movie, is a must watch every year! My family and I love it and catch ourselves quoting it all of the time

• Archie By  Archie
    12.18.20

Fun for the family

The best Christmas movie ever. It has something for the whole family. It can be watched and enjoyed at different levels, something for the kids to laugh at, but the adults will take the scene a diyway and it?s just as humorous to them as well. This movie should be watched every Christmas.

• Neeners By  Neeners
    12.12.20

This is my all time favorite Christmas movie. While I have great fondness for all the animated shows that air during the holidays, there's something about this story, the narration, the great cast, that is both nostalgic and timeless. My dad grew up in the time before TV so I think Ralphs' obsession with the radio program Little Orphan Annie makes me think of him,

• jenrenh By  jenrenh
    12.10.20

Great Movie

This is my all time favorite Christmas movie! It is a classic that I enjoyed watching as a kid and still enjoy as an adult.

• tinaa45 By  tinaa45
    12.09.20

It is a holiday tradition for my family to watch the marathon of " A Christmas Story." It is such a hilarious movie, but it embodies the joy of the holidays.

• tjs68111 By  tjs68111
    12.08.20

Very funny movie!

One of my favorite Christmas classic movies! The leg lamp is hilarious!

• Kayla414 By  Kayla414
    12.06.20

Love this classic of a movie!!!

I remember seeing this movie for the first time as a kid. There were 6 of us kid's in our home. This movie is hilarious, no matter how many times you watch it. And so on point in so many ways. Such as getting the little one all bundled in a snowsuit, then the kid needing to use the bathroom. The leg lamp is my second favorite part. The husband insists on it in the window for all to see. I thought it was ugly back then. But would totally buy one! A small one of course. Also, remember not to stick your tongue to a pole in the winter!!!

• jonilosmom By  jonilosmom
    11.27.20

My family watches this several times over the Holidays. It's an all time favorite. We love the depiction of a simpler time.