MGA Entertainment Lalaloopsy Dolls Review | SheSpeaks

• Carmina By  Carmina
    07.15.15

Its very cute! I would love to give it as a gift to my sister's daughter.

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    07.08.15

These are very cute and my granddaughter asked for all of them for her birthday. Though she enjoyed playing with them when she received them the novelty wore off pretty quickly and they sat on the shelf.

• MegBrek By  MegBrek
    08.06.14

both my daughters (age 7 and 3) have some of these dolls, and both of them adore them

• yuly4840 By  yuly4840
    07.31.14

My daughter and mother are collecting Lalaloopy. They are too pricy.

• MissSunnShineBaby By  MissSunnShineBaby
    07.16.14

I wish they had these dolls when I was a child, they are too cute! My little sister loves them!

• Kmiles By  Kmiles
    06.26.14

We love lalaloopsy dolls. My daughter owns six, plus the dollhouse. She can play all day with it.

• meggyreap By  meggyreap
    02.01.14

Personally I think they are adorable and I got my niece one of the full size ones when she was 2. The full size are a bit pricey but the mini's make for great little gifts, my niece adores having the little ones that are just the right size for her hands. They are cute little dolls with great designs and various versions for all price ranges.

• Queene87 By  Queene87
    05.13.13

A bit pricey but my daughter won't sleep with out her doll we are currently trying to collect all of the full figured ones.

• AleeCassan By  AleeCassan
    12.30.12

Super cute! My daughters loves these.

• gwanita By  gwanita
    12.16.12

cute dolls but daughter wasn't too crazy about it

• cmason By  cmason
    06.22.12

These dolls are very cute but we had to get rid of our daughter's after a few months. Not only is the head WAY too heavy but the legs tend to pinch your fingers when you play with it. Major thumbs down!

• ohhhAkitty By  ohhhAkitty
    05.21.12

I bought one for my daughter for Christmas,and while they are adorable the head is just way too heavy! You can't sit it down or play with it like a Barbie because the head just makes it topple over. :(

• sunnyvegan By  sunnyvegan
    05.21.12

Seriously adorable dolls! Fun to dress and the story what each one comes with is cute too. Just wish the heads were not so hard, it's difficult to cuddle a lalaloopsy.

• coffeechic By  coffeechic
    05.04.12

My girls and I are Lalaloopsy fans since they came out. We have several different of the originals, and a few of the little sisters. I know my girls will ask for more when their birthdays and Christmas comes around. We love their button eyes, we love that we can change their clothes and shoes, and most of all, we love how cute and colorful they are... perfectly matches the girls' room :)

• ashleyw31 By  ashleyw31
    04.04.12

My family loves the Lalaloopsy dolls with their adorable button eyes and unique pets. My littlest child loves the miniature lalaloopsy dolls. They are just the right size for her tiny hands and she plays with them for hours.