MD Moms Baby Silk Cleansing Towelettes | SheSpeaks

• Ally51414 By  Ally51414
    08.06.15

Love the smell and feel of the wipes great for my son they don't bother his skin

• debra92691 By  debra92691
    01.13.10

I have found the most amazing baby wipes in all the land. I usually do not use disposable baby wipes, but for these I have made an exception. I have told just about every mom I know about MD Moms Baby Silk wipes and now I am telling you about them because I love them so much. First MD Moms Baby Silk wipes smell AMAZING! I can‚??t even explain exactly what they smell like they smell clean but so much more just incredible. They make Mikey and Kaia‚??s skin feel so soft and mine too. Yes that‚??s right I use them too. I use them on my face to take off my makeup and they work so well I am in love. Yes in love with a baby wipe. You have to try MD Moms Baby Silk wipes and you will be in love too.