MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer Review | SheSpeaks

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Covers with out being cakey.

• MakeupMahem By  MakeupMahem
    02.05.13

I love love love this concealer. If you have scaring under-eye circles or anything like that. The coverage is absolutely amazing. I have really dark under-eye circles and when i apply this its like they're gone. Its a mut have for any beauty lover!!

• shay2391 By  shay2391
    02.15.11

Its a really good product. It is a little on the thick side, so I use a concealer brush. I have an unwanted tattoo/scar on my leg and this stuff makes it disappear.

• tigerlillylove By  tigerlillylove
    01.12.11

This concealer is to die for, I haven't used a product that conceals my blemishes so well, I look flawless after applying it

• cherieebick By  cherieebick
    01.07.11

Where do you get this product

• makeupgirl79 By  makeupgirl79
    01.07.11

This concealer is great.

• paris18 By  paris18
    01.04.11

I really like this product my skin is very sensitive its works for me

• Tmissglossy By  Tmissglossy
    01.03.11

i swear by this i use all the time

• marlafries By  marlafries
    01.03.11

this is one of the best concealers ever. great coverage!

• PeaceLovePinkxo By  PeaceLovePinkxo
    12.26.10

This id the best concealer ever made. I've been using it for about a year now, and it works wonders for my under-eye circles, and blemishes. I used to use a drugstore concealer, but honestly, you won't get the same quality product as MAC if you buy a crappy 2 dollar concealer at Walgreens. I highly recommend this product if you have blemishes, acne, scars, under-eye circles, anything honestly. I love MAC studio sculpt concealer more than words can describe!!

• christinareulman By  christinareulman
    12.24.10

I have this conceler!! i love it nothing else covers my dark spots of around the eyes better!! i highly recommend it to anyone!!

• Beloved2809 By  Beloved2809
    04.09.10

Love love love! I have really red and dry skin around my nose. Wow, this product addressed that flawlessly and made my skin look perfect!!! This is a goldmine!

• mandy83 By  mandy83
    04.02.10

I have a lot of acne scars and redness on my face so I wanted something that actually worked to cover it up. I tried products at drugstores and they just weren't cutting it. I went to MAC because I know how great their products are. The sales person put the Studio Sculpt on me and when I looked in the mirror I was shocked. My scars were not completely gone but the coverage was still incredible and better than anything I had tried before. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking to hide small imperfections.