MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 | SheSpeaks

• Nrae28 Nrae28
    09.07.15

I'd really like to go back to the MAC foundation and give it another try because I bought this foundation when I was still in the learning process about makeup and I just never got it to work for me.

• NatalieMeraz By  NatalieMeraz
    07.05.17

Love the full coverage and how long lasting it is!

• Nrae28 By  Nrae28
    09.07.15

• moriahdavidson1 By  moriahdavidson1
    06.25.15

I was very weary to try this product because I generally have oily skin. After the amazing woman that trains all most MAC employees in Maryland put this foundation on my face, I was hooked. She allowed me to see the difference between a yellow or pink tint, and ensured me that I would be able to return it without any hassle if there should be any digressions. I came home and applied the makeup how the artist taught me, and it appeared flawless on my face. I love the studio fix that builds coverage and covers what needs to be covered. I also love the added spf because it is extremely important to protect your skin from the sun. I love the flawless look that appears streakless and without shine! Totally recommend this!

• Jlovesbaby By  Jlovesbaby
    04.02.15

I've tried So many foundations but I always come back to this one. I love Mac especially this foundation. I don't like another foundation that Mac has. This foundation makes my skin look so flawless. The only thing I don't like is that the product wears off I hate that. During mid day you will see some parts of your face is missing foundation.

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    03.18.15

Covers imperfections super well, looks great on almost everyone. I do have to moisturize and exfoliate properly before using this product to ensure a smooth application however once on it stays put and makes my skin look amazing! Also the product lasts forever as the coverage is superb and I don't find myself needing to use too much product. Just one or two pumps does the trick. Be sure to set with powder, but then again I'd recommend that with most foundations for a flawless look. I have combination skin and its perfect for me.

• crissyls By  crissyls
    12.03.14

I agree that it is a bit costly but it is so much worth it you will see for yourself the first time you apply it.

• RemyDspeaks By  RemyDspeaks
    11.09.14

Works beautifully a little bit expensive but totally worth it.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.05.14

Works like a charm. Has a nice finish.

• Jgomez0893 By  Jgomez0893
    11.30.13

I wouldn't trade this for the world. It's a bit expensive but I just fell in love how it leaves your face

• Marciless By  Marciless
    08.09.13

the SPF makes for a dewy shiny effect, its not as matte as I would like but if you avoid the Tzone and just do the rest of your face, it gives you a very nice finish.