MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Review | SheSpeaks

• NatalieMeraz By  NatalieMeraz
    07.05.17

Love the full coverage and how long lasting it is!

• Nrae28 By  Nrae28
    09.07.15

I'd really like to go back to the MAC foundation and give it another try because I bought this foundation when I was still in the learning process about makeup and I just never got it to work for me.

• moriahdavidson1 By  moriahdavidson1
    06.25.15

I was very weary to try this product because I generally have oily skin. After the amazing woman that trains all most MAC employees in Maryland put this foundation on my face, I was hooked. She allowed me to see the difference between a yellow or pink tint, and ensured me that I would be able to return it without any hassle if there should be any digressions. I came home and applied the makeup how the artist taught me, and it appeared flawless on my face. I love the studio fix that builds coverage and covers what needs to be covered. I also love the added spf because it is extremely important to protect your skin from the sun. I love the flawless look that appears streakless and without shine! Totally recommend this!

• Jlovesbaby By  Jlovesbaby
    04.02.15

I've tried So many foundations but I always come back to this one. I love Mac especially this foundation. I don't like another foundation that Mac has. This foundation makes my skin look so flawless. The only thing I don't like is that the product wears off I hate that. During mid day you will see some parts of your face is missing foundation.

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    03.18.15

Covers imperfections super well, looks great on almost everyone. I do have to moisturize and exfoliate properly before using this product to ensure a smooth application however once on it stays put and makes my skin look amazing! Also the product lasts forever as the coverage is superb and I don't find myself needing to use too much product. Just one or two pumps does the trick. Be sure to set with powder, but then again I'd recommend that with most foundations for a flawless look. I have combination skin and its perfect for me.

• crissyls By  crissyls
    12.03.14

I agree that it is a bit costly but it is so much worth it you will see for yourself the first time you apply it.

• RemyDspeaks By  RemyDspeaks
    11.09.14

Works beautifully a little bit expensive but totally worth it.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.05.14

Works like a charm. Has a nice finish.

• Jgomez0893 By  Jgomez0893
    11.30.13

I wouldn't trade this for the world. It's a bit expensive but I just fell in love how it leaves your face

• Marciless By  Marciless
    08.09.13

the SPF makes for a dewy shiny effect, its not as matte as I would like but if you avoid the Tzone and just do the rest of your face, it gives you a very nice finish.

• nicolemonroex3 By  nicolemonroex3
    08.04.13

This was one of the first mac products i had ever tried, and let me tell you, it is the reason i fell in love with mac and the reson why all my makeup is now from mac. Once you try Mac you never go Back. I highly recoment this product as well as Mac's powder studio fix as well. It hides blemishes, rinkles, and any other imperfections on your face.

• Juana1984 By  Juana1984
    06.13.13

I am disappointed in Mac for creating such a wack foundation. it doesn't cover up and wears off easily!

• MommyLovesPink By  MommyLovesPink
    06.13.13

Even though many make up artist always have problems finding my skin color, MAC was able to do so. Im so happy I purchased this product because it works very well on my skin (i have oily skin) and my face doesn't seem to shine so much on pictures (or at least my wedding and everyday pictures come out good). On my wedding day a had a scar on my face close to my lip and this was able to cover it very well. Must say thought it doesnt last very long on though, your body naturally starts sucking in the chemicals and sweating.

• kavarsee By  kavarsee
    04.17.13

I was very upset with this product, I had so many friends swear by MAC foundation I finally took the plunge and tried it. I went to a MAC counter in Macy's to purchase and was color matched by one of the artists. The area was so poorly lit that she put 3 colors on me before finding a "perfect match" in NC20. I bought it and put it on at home only to end up looking incredibly yellow, needless to say I brought it back and got re-matched to NW20. I have constant trouble with this foundation, it slides, doesn't stay matte and makes me look cakey no matter how little I put on. Really disappointing, especially for such and expensive and raved about product.

• ericaurtel By  ericaurtel
    07.10.12

This is the only foundation that works for me. I have some blotchy skin so this covers. My only complaint is that it wears off towards the end of the day and I would like it to not be as shiny as the day goes on. other than that great product