MAC Select Sheer Loose Powder | SheSpeaks

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Great setting powder. Use kabuki brush.

• cute_noura By  cute_noura
    02.14.11

This product is AMAZING especially for oily skin. Keeps skin soft looking and shine free for a long time. Worth the price too! & You won't need a colored powder, just use this over liquid foundation and you're set!

• ItsJasmine By  ItsJasmine
    04.21.10

The Select Loose Powder is alright, but it makes me look somewhat cakey and it made my skin look dry sometimes.

• Kayleebabyxox By  Kayleebabyxox
    03.08.10

I am a HUGE fan of MAC makeup but i dont care too much for their loose powder. It doesnt blend well at all.

• alijewyl64 By  alijewyl64
    02.25.10

I love MAC makeup - the loose powder isn't my favorite product.. i prefer a pressed powder compact..

• alyssajacqueline By  alyssajacqueline
    02.19.10

The first day I used it, it was great. Then, I started breaking out on my forehead.. it was terrible. Right after that, I went back to CoverGirl TrueBlend Mineral Powder. Skin is fine now. It's a great powder with great coverage, just not for my skin.