MAC Select Cover Up Review | SheSpeaks

• jadanicole2114 By  jadanicole2114
    07.02.17

This cover up may be a little expensive but it's so worth it.

• RemyDspeaks By  RemyDspeaks
    11.09.14

Complete coverage and very easy to apply

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Covers well. Will last you a while.

• rendonadilene By  rendonadilene
    01.17.14

This product isn't as cakey and thick like most of MAC products. Only very little liquid needed for complete coverage.

• BeautyByRivera By  BeautyByRivera
    07.08.11

Great for under the eyes but made me break out when used on the rest of my face.

• shay2391 By  shay2391
    02.15.11

I actually have all of the MAC concealers, for various reasons. This was the first one I brought and my go to product for under-eye circles. It's very light and a little goes a long way. If you use your fingers, don't rub it in pat it in.

• cmjustice21 By  cmjustice21
    01.28.11

Love this use it everyday, and I have oily skin, great coverage for lines and dark circles.

• yvonne0024 By  yvonne0024
    01.21.11

I have been using this product for 2 years now. I have dark circles and the product covers up very well, easy to blend, very creamy, and doesn't cake up. Love it!

• devdevobrien By  devdevobrien
    12.11.10

Since this product is very liquid, it requires very little product. It also blends very easily, and gives amazing coverage! It doesn't crease, and stays on all day. Even though it's a tad bit pricy, the price is worth it. The only downfall of this product is that it takes some time to blend if you're using your fingers, so I suggest using a brush, such as a foundation brush, even if it's for a small area. -like you said absoulutley wonderful.

• Mrs_Macy By  Mrs_Macy
    10.11.10

This foundation is very light on your skin, not like the rest of the foundation I've used before.

• charlie1092 By  charlie1092
    08.14.09

Best product ever made. Make your skin feel soft and it's not heavy like drugstore foundation.

• MommyJ By  MommyJ
    07.20.09

I purchased a tube of this about 3 years ago, and I still have half a tube left. It is WONDERFUL b/c the tiniest amount is more than enough to cover a pimple or the shadows under your eyes. I have shared my tube with friends who have darker complexions, and it seems to be a universally flattering shade. I have found that I waste too much product by using a concealer brush, so I prefer to use my ring finger. By using my finger, my body heat slightly warms the product up and makes it easier to blend. I just use a tiny, tiny bit of cover up and pat it under my eyes or on a pimple with with my ring finger. If you need more coverage, just put another tiny dab on your finger, and pat it on. It works great! Please do not balk at the price. Per usage, you will pay MUCH LESS for this (& get better quality) than for what you could get at the drugstore.

• ceetiina By  ceetiina