MAC Pro Longwear Concealer | SheSpeaks

• Hallowsoverhorcruxes By  Hallowsoverhorcruxes
    07.22.17

The Conceal is Real...ly amazing!

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I own it in 2 different shades, a light one for my winter complexion and a darker one for summer. I haven't touched another concealer since I found this one. It is a little pricey but lasts forever and is top quality. It stays in place allll day for me! My only issue is sometimes I accidently squirt out too much with the pump. But I just dab on the extra as a highlighter!

• NatalieMeraz By  NatalieMeraz
    07.05.17

Great full coverage concealer. You do have to set it in order to minimize creasing.

• drosenheck By  drosenheck
    02.02.17

Like it

I like this concealer and have a shade close to my foundation but just a shade lighter. I use it for highlighting under my eyes. It is a bit of a thicker formulation and has good coverage. I have oily combination skin and it does last all day long if you set it with a powder. As all concealers if you have fine lines, it does make it look a bit cakey. I like the fact that it has a pump however you are left with little control with it since you can't control the amount of concealer that you get.

• wahzurbeautype By  wahzurbeautype
    12.30.16

Real deal conceal

Always a great go to... The quality is high end and long lasting. Nice clean finish... Great for hiding under eye circles

• mbinnall11 By  mbinnall11
    12.03.16

Love it, non drying and covered my eye bags great. Only concealer I could put on my nose without it looking porous or clump up

• nikki7509 By  nikki7509
    11.29.16

First of all the coverage is great, but the makeup would not work well with oily skin. It could appear oily on the under eye. It was not lightweight coverage at all. I have tried plenty of concealers and this is one of my least favorites.

• Aly112 By  Aly112
    01.07.16

This is one of those love to hate products. It's full coverage and that's what I want, but it makes my under eyes appear really oily. Pro though is with a little translucent setting powder that's not a proble .

• Tamiramichelle By  Tamiramichelle
    06.24.15

Full coverage yes, lightweight no. Oily appearance, yes. Expensive and honestly is probably made for photo shoots where you need to look like a mannequin. This is not a natural soft makeup.

• Pearlypearl By  Pearlypearl
    05.03.15

I seriously love this , i no longer wear it cause i used it up like crazy and it was crazy expensive so i decided to downgrade and honestly i wish i didn't ): This is literally the best concealer i have ever came across, i wish i could go back but unfortunately i won't , definitely recommend this.

• Jlovesbaby By  Jlovesbaby
    04.05.15

Love this product it gives you full coverage and it goes on smooth. It covers dark circles for sure. The finish looks great it doesn't look cakie at all. I love Mac but I hate how it can be expensive.