MAC Prep prime | SheSpeaks

• sapphirediva By  sapphirediva
    02.11.17

I use a lot of MAC products and this just fell flat for me. It doesn't seem to prime very much for being a primer, it doesn't make foundation go on any smoother. My face feels gross and cakey with just this on. The color doesn't affect my skin tone in anyway either. I honestly expect much more from MAC.

• BiancaYvette By  BiancaYvette
    01.12.17

Mac Prep+Prime Fix +

This stuff is amazing! I ise it before and after applying my makeup. My makeup literally lasts all day and it gives such a flawless finish! Totally recommend it!

• tosincute By  tosincute
    08.16.16

Absolute love for this product!!!

I am a MAC person, and I must say it has been my go to when it comes to makeup. I love this product and I use it religiously as my setting spray. My makeup stays on, even when I sweat , there is no smudges or runs on my face. Absolute love!!!

• Rosie08 By  Rosie08
    04.07.16

I love macs prep and prime! It helps my makeup stay on all day without feeling cakey or dry.

• khaliQueen By  khaliQueen
    04.06.16

I love this primerMac Prep + Prime is one of my favorites looks beautiful without feeling like icing on a cake

• Mirella By  Mirella
    02.12.16

Primer for me is a must and i've tried my share of primers. Mac Prep + Prime is one of my favorites. It keeps my make-up intact throughout the day without feeling caked on or my skin feeling tight and dry. A Definite for me during humid and hot weather.

• 3ellaMary By  3ellaMary
    01.16.16

I love this primer. It will have your makeup looking flawless and even. My makeup last all day with out retouching during the day.