MAC Paint Pot | SheSpeaks

• tlynn8 By  tlynn8
    12.06.17

i enjoy this alot.

this is probably one of my favorite MAC products, i love how well it keeps your eyeshadow on, and i definitely think its worth the price tag.

• myrickb By  myrickb
    05.08.17

While it did help keep shadows on all day, I agree that it's a great primer. However, it dried up rather quickly and became unusable.

• sapphirediva By  sapphirediva
    02.11.17

One of my favorite products for an eye shadow base. I don't need to use primer under this to make my eyeshadow last all day. Makes shadows stand out better as well, and as long as you set this no creasing as well. It is a tad spendy but I use mine frequently and I've only just made a dent after a couple months, you don't need but a swipe of product. Soft ocher is the perfect shade to match my makeup for my pale skin.

• Mishmishyayaya By  Mishmishyayaya
    03.01.16

I use this product as an eye primer (soft ochre shade). I understand the reviews where they said it didnt dry down. I found that application is best done with a fingertips. Product applies too heavily with a brush. A little goes a long way. Once I realized that, I really started to enjoy it as a shadow base.

• CadenceBlythe By  CadenceBlythe
    02.11.16

I bought this item and it wouldn't dry. It stayed "wet" the entire time and smudged. I gave it a second chance, but I did not like it and do not recommend it either.

• rference1 By  rference1
    01.26.16

I bought this product in the shade painterly. I originally purchased it as a primer for my lids but it didn't work for me. I'm not sure if I used too much but it creased my eyeshadow. I now use it as a concealer under my foundation for a few spots on my face I want to hide. I pat it in and it seems to work well for me that way. It seems to be drying out too.

• Aly112 By  Aly112
    01.07.16

Good product. Use as base for brighter colors, works well for that. Prevents my eyeshadow from creasing also.

• Bejado09 By  Bejado09
    01.05.16

This is my faaaaaavorite eye shadow primer. It makes whatever brand of eye shadow I use stay longer and does NOT CREASE. Which is a major plus because I have oily lids for some reason and any kind of eye shadow I put over this lasts longer and makes it look good all through the day. I also really love the fact that if i use this product and a drug store cheap eye shadow the cheap shadow can look better and last longer.

• Ivani5 By  Ivani5
    12.09.15

my all time favorite, best of the best nothing can compare to it

• cupcakess By  cupcakess
    12.01.15

LOVE this product! It is a high quality and lasts such a long time