MAC Mineralize Satinfinish SPF 15 Review | SheSpeaks

• katiecourtney By  katiecourtney
    09.21.15

This product was recommended to me at a MAC artist who applied it to my face, and i really liked the look of it on my skin. I usually apply it with a wet sponge and it gives a good coverage, yet dewy look to your skin. Covers up little flaws and imperfections, but is not cake or thick in any way. Very light, thin formula. I do feel that it wears off quite a but throughout the day, even with a primer, but it does wear well when its on the skin.

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    03.18.15

I did not like this foundation at all. After having tried Mac Select SPF 15 and Mac's Studio Fix Fluid, this foundation just seems so sparkly and off. I would compare it to Revlon's Photo Ready however that wouldn't be fair because Revlon Photo Ready is much better than this product. Also it made me break out when Mac Select SPF 15 and Studio Fix never cause breakouts on me. This product does have noticeable shimmer in it so beware of that. I guess it depends on preference but this just wasn't for me.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

One of my favorite. Love it. Use with damp beauty blender.

• Maryannnicole By  Maryannnicole
    01.21.13

Just bought this foundation last week and Im in love! Great product. Love the way it makes my face look and feel!

• lvetude By  lvetude
    12.22.12

OH dolls! I love this...I use two different foundations in my routine the Mineralize Satin Finish and My Makeup For Ever HD Foundation and they work so well together...I wouldn't change my routine for the world... well except when I'm feeling more natural that I use my URBAN DECAY Naked Foundation :) Love this!!!! Lasts and is not as heavy as the ESTEE LAUDER Double Wear...it's like butter use a great stippling brush and you'll look airbrushed :)

• Amb2290 By  Amb2290
    08.13.12

I didn't personally like this product especially because I've heard such great things about M.A.C. however for my oily skin it looked horrible. My friend had dry skin and hers looked okay but not great. I wouldn't recommend it for extremely oily skin but if your complexion is fairly dry then maybe it will treat you better in my opinion over priced!

• itsallaboutthehair By  itsallaboutthehair
    07.01.12

Im rating a 3 because, I have heard great things about this foundation- I have never tried it.

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.17.12

Overall a nice foundation. Mac products are great!

• MamaRhonda By  MamaRhonda
    10.27.11

I have a very hard time finding foundation that matches my skintone since I am very fair. OTC products have never worked and I tried MAC on a whim. This product is awesome! It is sheer to medium coverage and is very smooth. The bottle lasts a while too, which is nice. I wanted SPF in my foundation as well, so this matched well. Overall, a great product!