MAC False Lashes Mascara Review | SheSpeaks

• faeriekitty By  faeriekitty
    09.12.19

Nice but doesn't give results that I want.

MAC False lashes mascara has a nice wand for easy application. The mascara formula doesn't clump and lashes look nice after applying it to bare lashes. I used two coats. They just don't give them any volume like I was hoping for.

• katiecourtney By  katiecourtney
    09.21.15

I like the tube this comes in, its sleek and had a cute top.. I do like the formula and brush, and it applies nicely, but leaves some clumping and doesn't exactly give a false lash look. For this price, I would not buy it again, but i do like the product

• Pearlypearl By  Pearlypearl
    05.03.15

I rather wear 4$ actual fake lashes , this was too clumpy and literally smeared alot.

• daimaposey By  daimaposey
    04.29.15

this made my lashes so long ! love it ! really a great brand but its a little pricey too

• mystienyght By  mystienyght
    04.24.15

It does smear a bit, but HUGE lashes... Love that it gives them volume and a boost :)

• eslavey By  eslavey
    04.23.15

I have yet to use this mascara but i have heard so many good things about it that im hoping to get the money to try it soon!

• woebeetide By  woebeetide
    06.20.14

Mac mascaras are the best I've ever tried! They add length and fullness so easily, I was is shock after just trying it on (and it's so nice to be able to try it on before buying!!) the cost is reasonable for what you are getting. One of my overall fav brands.

• ratchetred By  ratchetred
    04.09.14

I love MAC makeup, but their mascara's are my least favorite. I found this one clumpy and thick.

• ashleyamelvin19 By  ashleyamelvin19
    03.08.14

with this mascara I got so many compliments on my long lashes

• eve530 By  eve530
    11.25.13

I use this mascara if I want a more dramatic look because it makes my lashes look very long! I do apply my Covergirl clump crusher mascara on top to separate it though.

• Tere79 By  Tere79
    02.28.13

IS TO EXPENSIVE AND IT DOESNT WRK FOR ME

• punka_rudy15 By  punka_rudy15
    02.08.13

I actually love this mascara it's worth your money

• anjelikapickles By  anjelikapickles
    04.06.12

Was not amused by it. I felt it was so not worth it for me!

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.23.12

Love this mascara! My lashes are short and when I put a couple of coats of this mascara on I really have fabulous lashes!

• jessicamezalove By  jessicamezalove
    02.16.12

This mascara is awesome!!!! i mine everyday, i love the way it makes my eyes look... every happy with this mascara