MAC Eyeshadow Review | SheSpeaks

• tlynn8 By  tlynn8
    12.06.17

love the shadows.

MAC has some of my favorite eyeshadows when i get them individually. i started off beauty as a MAC girl and will always appreciate the nostalgia from mac.

• mayaml By  mayaml
    08.18.17

MAC eyeshadows are truly the best. They are so pigmented and packed full of color. However, you have to make sure to shake out the fall out. The palette is very versatile and definitely met my expectations for a high end eyeshadow palette. Recommend!

• thelmaxo98 By  thelmaxo98
    02.12.17

MAC eyeshadows are definitely worth buying. Yeah they might be a little expensive due to your budget but these eyeshadows work so good on your eyes. When you blend, it sure has your eyeshadow look on point. I enjoy using my favorite colors and doing a smokey eye look. Mac eyeshadows are definitely worth it !

• drosenheck By  drosenheck
    02.02.17

I like the Mac eye shadows. They are highly pigmented and blend easily. I love the variety of colors and the convenience of purchasing the colors you need rather than the full palette. The colors seem to last all day when applied with a primer. I still like the Dior eye shadow which have more pigment and lasts all day. I can recommend this product.

• Lyndsey_frost By  Lyndsey_frost
    10.01.16

Good but pricy

Tons of colors. High pigment. Good blend-ability. It's cheeper to get the pro pallette refills and get a z pallette

• arielh By  arielh
    07.06.16

MAC Eyeshadow

MAC Eyeshadows are wonderful. A lot of different shades to try and the shadow is very pigmented . It has wonderful staying power. The price is well worth it.

• Nabiyazaki By  Nabiyazaki
    03.27.16

The pigmentation is so real. They blend like a dream. They have soooo many colors I love it

• Shecares1 By  Shecares1
    11.29.15

One of the pricier make up products I own but totally worth it. Colors are great and stay on all night.

• Suvannuh By  Suvannuh
    11.10.15

Top of the line! Beautiful color, long lasting, and it goes on perfectly. MAC never fails to impress.

• Khrystyna1205 By  Khrystyna1205
    10.03.15

nice rosy shade, has nice feel to it, and really shiny

• inag0324 By  inag0324
    08.06.15

Mac has always been on the high end. So while it's pricey it's also a good quality product. The shadows are pigmented so they stand out and last a while.

• Ashie0685 By  Ashie0685
    07.16.15

MAC is by far my favorite brand of makeup! Love how pigmented their eyeshadows are and the variety of colors they have!

• moriahdavidson1 By  moriahdavidson1
    06.25.15

Many would think of Mac eyeshadow as only an eyeshadow, but quite frankly it is much more! Not only do I use Mac eyeshadow for my eyes, but their Omega color is PERFECT to help fill in my eyebrows. It was very hard to find a color that matched my eyebrows, and Mac's options were plentiful. The color lasts ALL day, and does not smear. I would 100% recommend this amazing product!

• moriahdavidson1 By  moriahdavidson1
    06.25.15

• Sweetbee7 By  Sweetbee7
    05.28.15

MAC is one of my all time go to makeup brands! For life! They always have different bold creative colors in there eyeshadow. Definitely worth every penny!