MAC Emote Blush | SheSpeaks

11.04.14

Love their products.

• ann_022 By  ann_022
    02.15.11

i really dont wear MAC makeup only beacuse some of thier products really break me up alot dont get me wrong i do have some blushes from MAC that I LOVE !

• mbs615 By  mbs615
    02.09.11

Fabulous long wear blush...MAC is the only I line I purchase. You get what you pay for ... LOVE THIS BLUSH

• jill1616 By  jill1616
    06.02.10

MAC makeup is great! I love the studio tech foundation. Pricey at $28 but lasts me forever, stays on all day, looks great. Love many of the blushes, work better than anything I've ever used before. Love the eyeshadows, liners, don't get me started on the lipsticks. I have very sensitive lips, many products make them peel. MAC lipsticks go on smooth, stay on and treat my lips beautifully! Best product out there.

• keroppi26 By  keroppi26
    02.11.10

i love MAC!! i love their foundation and their powders they work wonders!!

• mardel By  mardel
    01.20.10

I love MAC! This will be my next purchase!!

• haylesmom By  haylesmom
    10.19.09

I love MAC make up!! It's the only make up I use!!!I too also love the reycling program

• stkurtz By  stkurtz
    10.19.09

MAC makes the best make up with great pigments. I love their recycling program with their products as well! It's great, affordable makeup.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    10.19.09

Mac makes great make up.

• monicalaughs By  monicalaughs
    10.16.09

Although this product is discontinued, very hard to come by, and not really only 18.50 it can run much more expensive, it is absolutely amazing for contouring the face. a matte finish, not nasty shimmers for people with oily skin, and is not too dramatically dark. very buildable color. I LOVE IT!