M Ms Milk Chocolate | SheSpeaks

• twoprincesses twoprincesses
    02.04.14

vry yummy . the chocolate gives different taste

• Nellygirl07 By  Nellygirl07
    10.03.17

Great snack. Great in desserts and great rewards.

• Daisies911 By  Daisies911
    07.07.16

Original for me!

I don't usually eat chocolate but when I do, I reach for M&M's plain! I have tried the other flavors but the original is all I want!!

• Bergemann By  Bergemann
    07.07.16

#M&M's Favorite family classic candy !!!

M&M's what a favorite family classic !!! We have the had these in our candy jar at our house since I can remember! and of all chocolate - This classic is #1 in my book! I reach for M&M's above any other chocolate EVERY TIME !!!

• Tkasburg By  Tkasburg
    07.02.16

M&M

I absolutely love m&m's!! Great for a snack or mix it up in a chex mix pile. Great for desserts especially ice-cream topping!! There is so many ways you can use delicious m&m's!

• jilliezoey By  jilliezoey
    04.13.16

this is the best chocolate candy. it is portion controlled. The candy coating is so great against the chocolate. this is my 1st choice when purchasing chocolate and it comes in different varieties also

• jilliezoey By  jilliezoey
    04.13.16

• Aryagendry By  Aryagendry
    04.11.16

What is there to say about this classic chocolate candy. It is and always will be a staple in our home. Perfect amount of chocolate covered with delicious hard candy. Perfect snack for any occasion.

• TheJayRay01 By  TheJayRay01
    03.03.16

Who doesn't love M&Ms? I think they are excellent, but they do get kind of boring after a while.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    01.20.16

Classic! My nephew and really any child I know absolutely loves M&Ms. They are the perfect chocolate and candy coating in a great little, recognizable bag.

• Des_95 By  Des_95
    11.15.15

cant beat M&Ms best candy out there. love them! would recommend to anyone who loves chocolate