Lysol Scrubber Sponges | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

What did I do before I found these?! Love them!!

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

What did I do before I found these?! Love them!!

• CupcakesAndCrossbones By  CupcakesAndCrossbones
    04.15.14

These sponges are great for cleaning your dishes or scrubing around the house. They dont fall apart and does not get that funky smell after using it a couple of times

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.19.14

Lysol sponges are the best and I will not use anything else. They clean everything wonderful and do not harbor any nasty smell. Once you try these sponges you will be hooked and refuse to purchase anything else!

• abbygabbie By  abbygabbie
    03.24.12

Kind of expensive.. But they work good

• kbolletino11 By  kbolletino11
    03.22.12

Love this sponge....soft on one side and scratchy on the other makes for a good scrubbing on the dishes...I have one in both bathrooms, kitchen and laundry room .... works great

• Emlynn By  Emlynn
    03.17.12

Lacers522 and Staceyannemarie pretty much said it all and I agree with them! I love this product!

• Lacers522 By  Lacers522
    12.01.11

The new Lysol sponges are absolutely fantastic! I have been trying out sponge after sponge trying to find one that doesn't fall apart or smell after using it for a few days. Let me tell you, it doesn't get any better than Lysol's Multi-Purpose scrubber sponges. At first, I was a little skeptical because it felt pretty flimsy. I thought it was going to fall apart for sure after 3 uses. It comes in a 4 pack (and was actually cheaper than the other sponges) and I am still on the first sponge after about 6 weeks. The scrubber side works wonderful. The most amazing part is...NO smell. At all. None what so ever. It honestly smells as fresh as the day it came out of the package. It claims to be antimicrobial and it truly is. I'm so glad I finally found a sponge that I love.

• staceyannmarie By  staceyannmarie
    10.29.11

these sponges not only clean your dishes perfectly but they are not hard on your nails and are advertised to resist/repel odors for many uses and they do.i have never used a sponge that actually does not hold a must/nasty odor after using a couple of times until this one.it really works and it doesn't fall apart like many of the other name brand products do after just a few uses.run out and buy it now and bonus it's cheaper that the other big brands too.