Lysol Power and Free Review | SheSpeaks

• JCrutch04 By  JCrutch04
    06.11.19

I typically love Lysol products but I can?t stand the smell of this one. Otherwise decent product for cleaning.

• empusagirl By  empusagirl
    08.17.18

Good But Could Be Better

This cleaner works pretty well. However, it doesn't deep clean very well. I still have to do some scrubbing with it. The price is good so the value for the price is good. I wouldn't suggest it if you have some deeper cleaning to do.

• Rebeccacanava By  Rebeccacanava
    06.03.16

This product is a life saver. I use every day to keep those pesky germs and soap scum away!

• mzgbabe1869 By  mzgbabe1869
    05.22.16

awesome

cleaned my tub very well. sparkling clean and white

• Denise28 By  Denise28
    01.16.16

this is my go to product to use when I need to get cleaning done

• Irishnana By  Irishnana
    09.26.15

this is the only cleaning product i use.it makes my house look and smell good. best product by far.

• PaigePanacea By  PaigePanacea
    09.22.15

I've used this at work & I actually like the smell! It definitely serves its purpose!

• Kristi79 By  Kristi79
    09.21.15

Wonderful product! I use it in every room in the house and it gets everything as clean as they claim it does. Light fresh scent. Very affordable.

• Sarahmom By  Sarahmom
    07.17.15

I LOVE this stuff. I have autistic twins that went through an obsession with poop. Yes I know that's discusting. However, you don't want to clean it up with bleach because of the ammonia in urine, this peroxide based cleaner works so good and made ,y house smell as clean as a hospital.

• xoxodragonfly By  xoxodragonfly
    05.01.15

This is a good product and cleans pretty good. Although I don't care for the smell.

• mariedmandi By  mariedmandi
    01.14.15

Cleans well and has a pleasant scent! It sprays out evenly... overall, great product!

• ShayDenZayne By  ShayDenZayne
    01.13.15

Love love love it! I always use this. Great product for cleaning and at a pretty decent price.

• kdtass By  kdtass
    10.31.14

Definitely gets the job done without the harsh smell! I love this product!

• ladymom By  ladymom
    10.31.14

Wonderful product. It does what it says it does. I love that it doesn't have all of the harsh chemicals as the other popular products do. Has a nice fragrance to it. It doesn't irritate your nose, eyes or throat when spraying it.

• EAugustin By  EAugustin
    10.17.14

As a mother of a preemie I am always cleaning around the house since I have 3 other children as well and love to use Lysol and love that this one has a pleasant smell.