Lysol Power Toilet Bowl Cleaner

Lysol Power Toilet Bowl Cleaner

4.5
              Rated #27 in Cleaning Supplies
70 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

Great toilet bowel cleaner! Does a great job cleaning my toilet and makes the toilet smell and look clean!! The oilet toilet bowl cleaner i use!

clean toilet The angled bottle lets me get under the rim. I really like having a clean toilet and this works.

Best toilet bowl cleaner Best toilet bowl cleaner. Thick takes the scrubbing out of cleaning the toilet!

The only product I use to clean my toilets. I have tried others but they don't seem to get it as clean as the Lysol, it also has a good smell which is a bonus for me

Lysol toilet bowl cleaner I really loved the clean smell this lysol toilet cleaner gave off when using it. And it was very nice to know it sanitizes perfectly :P I loved it.

Cleans and disenfects I use this bowl cleaner all the time. It's great for cleaning up the nasty messes. It clean, disenfects and freshen my surfaces. It doesnt leave stains and isn't overpowering.

nice toilet bowl cleaner I like this toilet bowl cleaner because it cleans really well and the bottle shape makes it easy to get under the rim. The smell isn't too harsh making it pleasant to use. I probably go through a bottle a month since I have two bathrooms in the home.

Not one of its best products. This is not one of the best products Lysol has put out to be honest. Yes it does clean my toilet, but at the same time it has more cons than pros to me. Pros: Thick gel formula, does clean. Come: can over time stain the toilet, overpowering odor, will stain whatever it comes in contact with.

Works great I love Lysol hydrogen peroxide toilet cleaner and I love how powerful it works,its also bleach free so no heavy fumes like other brand it's affordable and works great.

LYSOL POWER TOILET BOWL CLEANER I ONLY USE THIS TOILET BOWL CLEANER. I NEVER HAVE TO DO ANY SCRUBBING WITH THIS PRODUCT. AND IT TAKES THE ODOR OUT OF THE TOILET BOWL.

Great stuff It's smells good and cleans toilet bowl fast and easy.

I've tried them all, but i always seem to come back to this one. I think for me it is the consistency of it, and honestly I dont even know if that is important or not but lysol is thicker, and it cleans so well and smells good too.

Best Toilet Bowl Cleaner Lysol does a great job removing lines and streaks from my toilet bowl. Its super easy to use and the results are very fast.

Product works well and quickly without a super strong smell. Leaves a fresh clean scent but it's not overpowering, nor does it linger forever like some cleaning products. It's also nice and thick, and sticks to the bowl instead of running right down into the water and getting diluted. I use this all the time and am very pleased with the results.

I love the price! It does the job and doesn't have a strong odor.