Lysol Power Toilet Bowl Cleaner | SheSpeaks Reviews

• katfos katfos
    08.25.14

I have used other toilet bowl cleaners but I always end up coming back to Lysol. It gets the toilet very clean and they stay clean longer.

• CHollins By  CHollins
    02.11.18

The only product I use to clean my toilets. I have tried others but they don't seem to get it as clean as the Lysol, it also has a good smell which is a bonus for me

• crystalbanks By  crystalbanks
    02.07.18

Lysol toilet bowl cleaner

I really loved the clean smell this lysol toilet cleaner gave off when using it. And it was very nice to know it sanitizes perfectly :P I loved it.

• Verotechno By  Verotechno
    01.30.18

Cleans and disenfects

I use this bowl cleaner all the time. It's great for cleaning up the nasty messes. It clean, disenfects and freshen my surfaces. It doesnt leave stains and isn't overpowering.

• faeriekitty By  faeriekitty

nice toilet bowl cleaner

I like this toilet bowl cleaner because it cleans really well and the bottle shape makes it easy to get under the rim. The smell isn't too harsh making it pleasant to use. I probably go through a bottle a month since I have two bathrooms in the home.

• Tuffenuf By  Tuffenuf
    01.10.18

Not one of its best products.

This is not one of the best products Lysol has put out to be honest. Yes it does clean my toilet, but at the same time it has more cons than pros to me. Pros: Thick gel formula, does clean. Come: can over time stain the toilet, overpowering odor, will stain whatever it comes in contact with.

• Guccigurl By  Guccigurl

Works great

I love Lysol hydrogen peroxide toilet cleaner and I love how powerful it works,its also bleach free so no heavy fumes like other brand it's affordable and works great.

• sarahleannbradshaw1989 By  sarahleannbradshaw1989
    02.27.17

LYSOL POWER TOILET BOWL CLEANER

I ONLY USE THIS TOILET BOWL CLEANER. I NEVER HAVE TO DO ANY SCRUBBING WITH THIS PRODUCT. AND IT TAKES THE ODOR OUT OF THE TOILET BOWL.

• Jlynn627 By  Jlynn627
    10.04.16

Great stuff

It's smells good and cleans toilet bowl fast and easy.

• Maricortez By  Maricortez
    09.22.16

I've tried them all, but i always seem to come back to this one. I think for me it is the consistency of it, and honestly I dont even know if that is important or not but lysol is thicker, and it cleans so well and smells good too.

• DoctorPepper By  DoctorPepper
    08.01.16

Best Toilet Bowl Cleaner

Lysol does a great job removing lines and streaks from my toilet bowl. Its super easy to use and the results are very fast.