Lysol Disinfectant Wipes Review | SheSpeaks

• Brenda121 By  Brenda121
    04.07.21

#Lysolwipes

Lysol wipes has been amazing . My kids will even use them

• treat2c By  treat2c
    03.31.21

Hard To Find During COVID

I am at high risk of catching COVID because of my compromised immune system. I have children who are essential workers so I have to REALLY be sure to keep all of the surfaces in my home clean. Lysol is my favorite. They were harder to find due to everyone stocking up on them. I had to buy some other brands on the occasions that my local stores were sold out. However, all that did is make me understand just how much more I preferred Lysol.

• EileenD By  EileenD
    11.28.20

A must have... everywhere.

I keep these everywhere - my car, office, bathrooms, kitchen, etc. Incredibly easy to clean & disinfect, which is more important now than ever. No more having to pull out spray bottles and paper towels every time you want to wipe down a surface. Incredibly convenient. I do wish they would reduce the plastic packaging though & use the standard wipes packaging like other wipe products use.

• Keniamejia By  Keniamejia
    11.25.20

I love these wipes to clean the toilet and clean the table to kill bacteria

• haboobafoofo By  haboobafoofo
    11.21.20

Great disinfectant wipes!

Love the lemony scent. The wipes are well saturated with lysol.

• helenross85 By  helenross85
    11.21.20

Very Useful

Now, more than ever, people are turning to cleaning supplies and disinfectants. Lysol wipes are great for every room in the house, school, office, etc. We use a lot of them and they are sure handy. We help keep our kids' teachers in supply of disinfectant wipes and Lysol are our go to.

• benz1171 By  benz1171
    11.20.20

Lysol Disinfectant Wipes

For some reason my family does not like these wipes. They prefer the other brand that makes bleach.

• PennyWhistle By  PennyWhistle
    11.19.20

Extra Reliable & Strong

You can't go wrong with Lysol Disinfectant Wipes, even when there's no pandemic happening. I've been a loyal purchaser of this product for many years because it's convenient, reliable, and easy to use. Other brands aren't always as strong, so I look for this brand first.

• Kizzy1977 By  Kizzy1977
    11.16.20

Love to Use at Work

Lysol wipes my favorite especially for use at my job. I use these all the time all day at work. Keeps my area smelling great and clean.

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    11.15.20

Love!

Love the scent. Easy to use. Kills the germs. What more could you ask for!?

• Extremelyhonest01 By  Extremelyhonest01
    11.13.20

A must have

These are a must for everything now a days. I have a pack in every room. Covid is no joke. Seriously recommend and smells amazing, not offensive at all to the nose.

• donnalee2001 By  donnalee2001
    11.06.20

Lysol Disinfectant Wipes

With flu season, and the Covid-19 virus, I have found the Lysol brand effective for 99.9% of germs. I use them for doorknobs, light switches, faucets, etc. Keeping my family safe is important to me.