Luvs Diapers | SheSpeaks

• gwanita gwanita
    12.16.12

good price but don't really like how absorbent they were

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

These diapers are cheap. And not just cheap money-wise, but cheaply made. I never know how people can stand to use these. Even when you take them out of the box, they feel SO thin. It's like putting a paper diaper on the baby. I only used half a bag of these one time - after that I just had to pitch them out. The baby's mess didn't stay in the diaper, they leaked all over the place, and every time my son peed in them the front of the actual diaper was moist - ew! I just could never use these again.

• jmahaffey1021 By  jmahaffey1021
    10.28.19

good diapers for a great price

great diapers. i use this brand along with pampers and i believe it is equally as good!

• Kfisher93 By  Kfisher93
    09.06.19

Good for the price

I started using these when my son was over a year old. They were my second go to when I was running low on money. But now that is all I buy. They arent high dollar and they do the jump.

• Montap2 By  Montap2
    08.27.19

I will recommend this diaper as my maternity journeys with 9 children this are the ones I use they are afordable good quality no licks from good to cheap they are in the middle and do the job I have tried several brands but due to cost and quality I stay with this brand and I have tried several brands

• Mustain69 By  Mustain69
    08.14.19

Not the best

They work in a pinch but the chemical rash on my boy was a HUGE no for me. I was extremely unhappy and they leaked bad. Price is nice but not at the expense of my child's comfort.

• azalee22703 By  azalee22703
    06.16.19

Terrible diapers. Constantly leak, I change my baby frequently and haven't had this problem with other brands. They also burst and the gel leaks out and then causes rashes. Just absolutely terrible, they are inexpensive, which shows in their product.

• momof3nuggets By  momof3nuggets
    05.30.19

No thanks

I used to like Luvs, but now I don't since they leak more and don't fit as well as they used to. I'll stick with other brands.

• Hunt29 By  Hunt29
    03.15.19

No leaks!

We used maybe 5 different brands before we stuck with luvs. My boy always found a way to leak or blow out other diapers but luvs have been able to contain him. They also dont run small like some other brands. He is a heavy wetter but these seem to hold well and they aren't bulky (before he gets them) in his pants.

• Mmiller97 By  Mmiller97
    02.05.19

Luvs was the very first diaper brand that I had used for my daughter. The diaper itself is supposed to be absorbant, although when I went to change her diaper it was as though the diaper had not absorbed. Instead, it had ultimately pooled her urine. I was very upset to realize that she had been sitting in her own urine instead of a slightly damp diaper. Very disappointed with this diaper brand, I have not used them since.

• Cutienoodles3577 By  Cutienoodles3577
    07.26.18

Great diaper low cost

We used these more now as my boys are toddlers and hold the most.

• Momof3801 By  Momof3801
    04.14.18

cheaply made

There cheaply made. straps all of easily. you end up wasting more money in the long wrong.