Luvs Diapers | SheSpeaks

• gwanita gwanita
    12.16.12

good price but don't really like how absorbent they were

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

These diapers are cheap. And not just cheap money-wise, but cheaply made. I never know how people can stand to use these. Even when you take them out of the box, they feel SO thin. It's like putting a paper diaper on the baby. I only used half a bag of these one time - after that I just had to pitch them out. The baby's mess didn't stay in the diaper, they leaked all over the place, and every time my son peed in them the front of the actual diaper was moist - ew! I just could never use these again.

• Momof3801 By  Momof3801
    04.14.18

cheaply made

There cheaply made. straps all of easily. you end up wasting more money in the long wrong.

• Kaylee8113 By  Kaylee8113
    04.04.18

Horrible diapers

I personally feel that this are very cheaply made and a waste of money. I have tried these with all 3 of my kids and they always leaked an left horrible rashes. I would never recommend these diapers to anyone.

• Sada86 By  Sada86
    04.01.18

Affordable good diapers

Before I purchased the LUVs diapers I was a little skeptical based on what I heard from other friend mamas. I tried these diapers on my kids about 2 mos ago and didn?t have any issues . Hardly any leaks, and zero sensitivities from the diapers with my kids . I prefer these diapers over parents choice by far . They get the job done, just doesn?t hold very much depending on how much or how often your child eliminates . May have to change the diaper a little more often depending on each child. These diapers are also very affordable which I also love.

• BScurlock1116 By  BScurlock1116
    01.02.18

Love love love!

I switched from every diaper imaginable and then someone finally told me about LUVS. I instantly went to Walmart and grabbed a small bag just to try them out, put on my daughter as soon as I got home and we have not bought another brand since! It's an amazing diaper and it has an amazing price tag!

• tabbycat04 By  tabbycat04
    12.18.17

Always loved luvs! Used on all 3 of my kids and never had an issue with leaks and they are decently priced so you can't beat that! Just wish they had training pants also.

• brittneym12 By  brittneym12
    08.04.17

With my oldest daughter when I was pregnant I loved them. They are affordable & they have a great smell. Now that she's up moving around and walking a lot I'm not so sure I still want to use this product. I recently tried out another brand of diaper and I'm leaning more towards them. This diaper is great for newborns & children who crawl, but once they get moving this diaper doesn't hold a lot & tends to get saggy.

• giggles1003 By  giggles1003
    07.28.17

Awesome diapers!!

I love these diapers! They have been my number one go to for my babies. Such great low prices for good quality diapers that work great for leak protection day and night. Definitely a brand I recommend to all my mommy friends.

• ShayLifeTv By  ShayLifeTv
    07.12.17

Mask Stinky Smells.!

Was using Huggies from newborn to 2 years old. A friend told me to try Luvs diapers because they're cheaper but they work the same like Huggies and Pampers do. Honestly TMI when my daughter would do a Poopoo you would never know because loves diapers smells mask the poop smell while I notice Huggies diapers don't. And that to me is a bonus.!!!

• Kcurrans12 By  Kcurrans12
    07.10.17

No Leaks Here

I do like using LUVS for my son. He is 1. I have two older daughters and it didn't seem this product worked as well for them. They do not seem to hold up during the night, as well as other brands. However, for the day I think they are perfect and the price is more on the reasonable side. I would recommend this product!!

• Photomama814 By  Photomama814
    07.07.17

Girls only?

They worked perfect for my daughter. Great price for diapers. Put them on my son and they leaked. Not sure if it's a gender thing but it happened on multiple occassions.