Lush Rehab Shampoo | SheSpeaks

• calessasong By  calessasong
    12.29.14

LOVE SO MUCH!! I'm such a lushie...

• shakay By  shakay
    12.28.14

I love Lush so much! This shampoo is not meant for permanent use. If you have hair troubles, switch to this for a bit of "rehab" and go back to a more regular shampoo after.

• Rhodonna By  Rhodonna
    08.13.14

Too thick for my hair

• jamiebeth By  jamiebeth
    08.12.14

It definitely nourishes your hair, but I have relatively flat hair to begin with, so it doesn't help to put something this thick on - I loose all my bounce.

• melaniemb By  melaniemb
    12.01.11

I love Love Love the Lush Rehab Shampoo. It is so nourishing and makes my hair look beautiful. It really works on very damaged hair. The name "Rehab" is very approiate. I love the ethical and eco concept of the Lush line. I am addicted to many of their products!

• Kryshanna By  Kryshanna
    09.25.10

Hate the smell of this product, so I can't get past that to use it anymore.

• chihiro78 By  chihiro78
    09.09.09

Best. Shampoo. Ever. Fekkai's Volume shampoo is my second favorite. Rehab helped my dry & itchy scalp and made my hair shiny. The way to use this is to use only this for a couple of months & then back to other shampoos (thus the name). It has a great combination of oils and fruits & a nice scent. The matching Lush conditioner, Retread isn't spectacular so I use American Cream which leaves my hair smelling like strawberries & cream (but if I blow dry it).

• pgstahl By  pgstahl
    07.05.09

It really is very expensive, but I have to agree I love it. It makes your hair very shiny and soft.

• praices By  praices
    06.17.09

I loved the results!! My hair was very shiny, smooth, silky!!! My hair is straight and super long. My husband used it too. He has salt & pepper hair and was amazed by the results. His hair looked like silver!! The only think is that is expensive (about $20 for a sample size and expires in about 6 months since it is all hand made with natural products)