Lush Patchouli Deoderant | SheSpeaks

• Vanessaloty By  Vanessaloty
    06.30.19

Good smell, hard to apply

It smells lovely, but it's a little hard to put on. You have to hold it to your armpit for a minute to melt it slightly before you can put it on. If you sweat a lot it might only last half the day. It doesn't stop sweat.

• lifeinpumps By  lifeinpumps
    08.09.17

No Underarm Funk

I was skeptical about a deodorant bar but quickly discovered that I can't leave without it. It's easy and not overbearing. I used my sport kids to put it to the rest!

• picturemommy By  picturemommy
    07.18.14

Ok. Deoderants come and go. Honestly, I buy what I get a good coupon for...but when I am at the mall, I ALWAYS hit LUSH stores and have them cut off a bar of their patchouli deoderant. It is so good and it smells great all day. And yeah, patchouli has a bit of a "hippy" stigma to it..but it isn't that kind of smell. It is a bit earthy and soft. And really at points during the day, I can smell it on me and it is nice. Trust me, I work in an elementary school CAFETERIA everyday and it is hot, sticky and nasty...so GOOD deoderant is a must around co-workers! I love this product!