Lush Mask of Magnaminty | SheSpeaks

• Kyrstenosborne By  Kyrstenosborne
    07.31.17

Yummy

Just yes. A yummy yummy yes. Soft, clean skin and all natural ingredients-- bonus! This is bar far a winner in the lush lineup!

• sarabriggs By  sarabriggs
    07.10.17

I am obsessed!

I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of this mask. When ordering a product that you only hear about through social media, I wasn't expecting such great results. I am very impressed with the comfort of this masks. The scent is a nice minty-fresh fragrance and I love the way my skin feels after using this! I fully recommend this to anyone interested in a facial mask. My skin feels so nice and soft after application!

• marshagail By  marshagail
    08.16.16

I would love try this my friend said it works really well

• Peachfrutea By  Peachfrutea
    08.16.16

Mint chocolate scent mhmmm

This is an amazing mask. It really helps tighten pores and makes my face really clean after I rinse it off. I'm usually not a fan of scented products but this smells like mint chocolate ice cream which is a real treat!

• edenben17 By  edenben17
    10.30.15

i have sensitive skin and this product did not ruin my skin in any way. it actually made my skin better. i trust lush 100%

• Y969696 By  Y969696
    08.27.15

best product ever traid,i love it,i feel fresh and softly

• MadridBeautyxo By  MadridBeautyxo
    08.27.15

BEST PRODUCT IVE EVER TRIED! I have oily acne prone skin and I used this every night it really helps my skin relax and deep clean into my pores. It does not cause irritation it's very gentle! I recommend this 100%!

• Kaitnixx By  Kaitnixx
    07.31.15

I love love love this product. My face is really sensitive to a lot of products and I have never had any problem with the Lush brand. It is AMAZING for my oily skin and smells good too!

• kwilliford By  kwilliford
    06.15.15

This is one of my favorite face masks! I have oily, breakout prone skin, so a weekly mask to get all of the gunk out of my pores is a must have. This does the job perfectly. It deep cleans without being irritating, and it also does some light exfoliation. Plus it smells amazing and refreshing. You really cannot go wrong with Lush.

• lexmlas By  lexmlas
    03.17.15

BEST. MASK. I love the smell of the mint, it is so divine. This is another great product, as it's a duo! It's typically a mask, but I also use it as an exfoliator. The rep who showed me it told me she even used it as her cleanser, so I've just been using it every night. I love it. I put it on and leave it on for 10 - 15 minutes, and then wet it once I'm done and start exfoliating!. Your skin will feel so fresh and amazing and smell great.