Lush Karma Bubble Bar | SheSpeaks

• Naturehippie20 By  Naturehippie20
    07.18.16

Lots of Bubbles

The citrus scent of this bubble bar makes for a relaxing bath. You can cut this into pieces and fill as much bubble bath as you would like. It's citrus scent smells great and it turns the bath a pretty orange. One of my favorite bubble bars!

• fixedcrystal By  fixedcrystal
    02.02.15

I love Lush. This product is no different. From their politics to the finished products, I will forever stand by this company.

• 1SwtWrld By  1SwtWrld
    11.11.10

LUSH is my favorite store for any Bath, Facial, Lotion products...if you love natural stuff this is your store...and Karma is my all time favorite if you like the smell of Patchouli with hints of lemon and lavendar this is for you...they also have Karma Kreme Lotion omgosh the stuff is amazing for dry skin...you should give Lush a try it really is an amazing store

• enme1986 By  enme1986
    03.06.10

the smell of all the karma product are not so nice i hate karma smell

• bdesarro By  bdesarro
    09.17.09

I love Lush. Their stuff is all 'home made' and so i feel like the products have a richer texture. their lip balms work very well..

• milly79 By  milly79
    07.09.09

lush is amazing i want to try all thier products

• Hikchikfisher By  Hikchikfisher
    07.05.09

Lush is my favorite bath product, so silky & moisturizing~

• Osheres By  Osheres
    06.10.09

I have never tried this particular LUSH product but I have found that time and time again LUSH delivers! I know they have actual stores over in the UK, not sure about here but I know there are not any around me so I have to have everything shipped. That is the only con for me!

• aMUSEme By  aMUSEme
    06.09.09

This thing really makes a bubble bath luxurious! While the bubbles weren't too much to write home about, I did wait until the last seconds of running the water, and only used 1/2 bar, as I'd heard this was enough. Before I put it in, it seemed a little too smelly, but once in the tub, the water became so very smooth and smelled great! Great bath time fun!