Lush Cosmetics I love Juicy | SheSpeaks

• rhishea By  rhishea
    05.25.18

Absolutely favorite!

All of LUSH's products are amazing and all natural, so I can't complain about the price. This is favorite shampoo of theirs! I Love Juicy is a tropical fruit-based shampoo, and it has a really amazing smell and leaves my hair super hydrated, but not greasy. It can be a bit drying, but I find even just a touch of conditioner fixes that. I guess you could say that I really do Love Juicy!

• Cristel416 By  Cristel416
    11.05.14

the beest ive ever had lol :)

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

I love how it leaves my hair looking soft and smell amazing!

• princessmochi By  princessmochi
    08.03.14

I would like to try this product. My friend told me that this soothes her hair perfectly.

• TrishNeil By  TrishNeil
    08.02.14

Love love love this line. The smell, quality and outcome are incredible! It seems a little costly but you can use a lot of this product than your standard store labels.

• v_holichork By  v_holichork
    06.07.13

This is a vegan/fairtrade/handmade shampoo. It smells like a tropical fruit smoothie for your hair. This is considered a clarifying shampoo so only use it a few times a week.I love the facts that the fruit went from a tree into the bottle for my hair! I reccomend all of Lush's products!