Lush Cosmetics AvoWash | SheSpeaks

• Hrudick By  Hrudick
    05.06.17

Amazing!

Lush is so incredible! It leaves skin very soft and moisturizer, and the scent lingers longer that most soaps. Plus it's all organic. Slightly glittery, but hey who doesn't love glitter!

• Lishgal06 By  Lishgal06
    02.19.17

This makes me soft!

Lush products are bomb! I don't think there is a single one I don't like. This makes me soft soft soft!! They are super affordable too! Well worth the money. I can't wait till I get a gift certificate again.

• Atabanana29 By  Atabanana29
    08.07.16

Hard to find

This is one of my favorite body wash! It's such a unique smell and lathers up really well! There is a hint of glitter in it but it's very subtle.

• Naturehippie20 By  Naturehippie20
    07.18.16

My FAVORITE

AvoWash is an amazing limited edition shower gel. It smells just like the Avobath bomb, which is a mix of avocado and lemongrass. The scent is strong and it also has a hint of glitter so when you wash, you'll find yourself sparkling. It's great for the mornings when you want a great pick me up. You won't find it in stores anymore but you can still find it on Amazon or Ebay!