Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    07.02.13

Lubriderm is very good lotion. It moisturizes well and it not greasy. Perfect.

• ksherfield1 By  ksherfield1
    12.27.14

Lubriderm is my most favorite lotion I own! It moisturizes my skin and takes away the itchiness I feel in the winter. My skin tendsd to look like crocodile skin but this lotion hydrates my skin and leaves it looking and feeling smooth!

• michelle7474 By  michelle7474
    10.30.14

i have used this product alot it leaves my skin soft moisturizes and isnt greasy!!! i love it

• michelle7474 By  michelle7474
    10.30.14

• mokeyrissy By  mokeyrissy
    07.16.14

Great moisturizer. Not greasy and leaves my skin wonderfully moisturized for hours!

• simbalala By  simbalala
    07.02.13

Lubriderm is very good lotion. It moisturizes well and it not greasy. Perfect.

• heytherevalissa By  heytherevalissa
    07.02.13

Lubriderm is my go-to lotion for everything. Every where from when I get a new tattoo to having dry skin. I love it and the smell is over powering and it works really well for all skin types! Different parts of my body require different treatments and different care and I use this lotion and it just makes my skin healthy and smooth and not irritated in the least bit!

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.21.12

Great lotion. It's not greasy and moisturizes nice!

• steviemae By  steviemae
    03.20.12

Use this lotion quite often. I am a lotion addict!

• MissB22 By  MissB22
    10.28.11

I love the one with sunscreen! My whole family uses it and its gentle enough to use on the face!

• glowinthedark By  glowinthedark
    10.27.11

This product moisturizes well. My skin stays moisturized for a long time and does not feel greasy. The ingredients are gentle at the same time and does not irritate my skin. Very soothing.