Louisa May Alcott Little Women | SheSpeaks

• jannL7 By  jannL7
    08.23.17

Classic

This book is a timeless classic. I thoroughly enjoy this story whether it is by reading the book or watching the film adaptations. It is so beautiful.

• Deemarie83 By  Deemarie83
    11.09.13

One of my favorite books growing up.

• angie1966 By  angie1966
    08.10.13

I love this book and alllllll the movies based on it.

• 6grands By  6grands
    03.07.12

First read this when I was maybe 9 or 10, re-read many times, along with Little Men, loved Little Women and think Louisa May Alcott is a great author! Always was a bookworm, but Little Women was one of the best!

• Debb423 By  Debb423
    03.07.12

I read this book when I was young, around 11 or 12 and It has been my favorite ever since! I have reread this book every few years since, and enjoy it more each time! It's just one of those books that will continue to delight you over and over no matter how old you are.

• JP2011 By  JP2011
    03.07.12

I remember reading this in high school as an assignment and imagine the ladies and having their different experiences. This book is amazing, it warms your heart and it makes you love the time spent together with family..