LouAna Coconut Oil | SheSpeaks

• teefany1 teefany1
    05.04.14

I do not cook with this product, but I use this for so many beauty products. It is a very great hair mask/ deep conditioner. Also works nice for dry skin as a moisturizer. You can also swoosh it in your mouth as a nice natural mouthwash!!

• Virgpost By  Virgpost
    06.11.19

Great for cooking with. I give my dogs a teaspoon of their food and it makes their coats super shiny.

• SophiaG By  SophiaG
    01.22.17

So Many Uses for it besides cooking

Works very well. It is mych better for you than other oils and they say can even help break down the fat in your stomach. Besides using to cook with there are so many other uses just Google it and yoy will see. One I have heard works well is whitening your teeth.

• bigdogs By  bigdogs
    06.03.16

Good product for the price also works as a skin care .

• LatinMama By  LatinMama
    03.11.16

Lou Ana is amazing!!! I was a bit hesitant about using coconut oil to cook, I expected the food to have a coconut flavor, but not at all!!! It was awesome...I also used it in my skin, and to be honest I love it, it moisturized my skin and left my skin soft and beautiful. With my psoriasis I need to keep my skin moist and Lou Ana does it!

• imstephtacular By  imstephtacular
    05.22.15

I'm a fan of this product. It's not my go-to or favorite brand, but it's a bit less expensive and more readily available in location to me than other brands. It's a great cooking fat and has so many uses! Love coconut oil and highly recommend it for anything from facial cleaner/makeup remover to healthy fat in cooking or in coffee!

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Awesome to cook with and very healthy.

• Ambyars By  Ambyars
    09.25.14

This is all i cook with now.

• ammiallen By  ammiallen
    09.17.14

Wonderful product we use this product to cook with or with tea coffee also hair and body

• Liva_40 By  Liva_40
    06.16.14

I use this on a daily basis. This is the most often oil I use other than olive oil. It is great as a lotion.

• teefany1 By  teefany1