L'Oreal True Match Roller Foundation Review | SheSpeaks

• ksayan By  ksayan
    08.30.17

The makeup was fine, but I did not love the roller. I felt like I couldn't get it in all the spots I needed it.

• Cierra4508 By  Cierra4508
    02.25.15

I love loreal makeup but I have to admit that the roller brush is more aqward than anything. I do like how well it matched my skin! I also love that it does not wear off right away. Definitely stays on longer than most foundation I have tried before!

• msbluestone13 By  msbluestone13
    11.28.12

another yuck. :-/ and I usually love l'oreal prods too! the roller thing gets kinda nasty after a few uses.. and the makeup its self made my pores feel yucky & suffocated. The coverage is good, and the shades were good for me.. I just didnt like how this stuff sat on my face. I know I know..picky picky picky--yes I am picky :-/

• noelrocs By  noelrocs
    03.02.12

I have mixed feelings on this one... I don't really like the applicator because it doesn't get around the curves in your face, but the formula is pretty good. It has a very dry finish, so bare that in mind. I moisturize heavily before using this and don't use buy a dab of powder to set it... It doesn't do well with sweating, though. I live in the South and it gets hot here.

• astarblazing By  astarblazing
    10.19.11

I have problems with my pores, any makeup i use just sinks into it. With the roller applicator it went smoothly over my skin and didn't sink in. It is long lasting, and matches skin very well.

• shellbop By  shellbop
    07.19.10

I really like the true match. It goes on smooth and does not settle into pores that look bad in the sun.

• rikkiroo By  rikkiroo
    05.07.10

I was amazed. The roller applicator is fabulous. It went on smooth and minimal blending needed. My skin tone is hard to match. I usually have to combine 2 liquid foundations together. But I found a color to match perfectly. Light to medium coverage and long lasting.