Loreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base | SheSpeaks

• xoMelissaMB xoMelissaMB
    10.06.11

I loveeee this! First off, it is soo silky and feels so amazing on the skin. Really makes your face smooth, which is a good thing so that your foundation can go on and blend good. The price is great compared to other face primers i have seen. It does make my pores smaller, but with fine lines, i see no difference. I have a very oily T-zone, and this in no way makes it any more oily and it has a matte finish, loveee it! Only thing is, i wish it came with more product, its such a small little container. But i would have to recommend this to everyone. Why spend so much on a "highend" primer when this one works just as good, just for the brand name? come on ladies, save some money :)

• rocknrollprincess22 By  rocknrollprincess22
    01.17.14

This product is so silky and smooth its abit pricey but totally worth it xoMelissaMB Said it perfectly

• wordsofthesongbird By  wordsofthesongbird
    06.14.13

I liked this a lot even the consistency which was weird because I usually like it in a thin liquid form but this was almost a creamy consistency. It really helps diminish the look of pores.

• lovestotestmakeup By  lovestotestmakeup
    11.25.12

awesome

• britt118 By  britt118
    11.24.12

This is great to use under foundation to make the foundation go on smoothly. This product greatly reduced the look of pores for me and make my face feeling soft!

• Alizabelen By  Alizabelen
    02.03.12

I love this product when I put it on it feels so silky.

• couponquyen By  couponquyen
    02.03.12

I enjoy it, it does what it suppose to do, priming and makes my face velvety soft.

• mardel By  mardel
    10.30.11

I bought this primer with the hope it really did what it said. This product is thick and you have to work it on your fingers before you can spread it on your face. The jar it comes in is not very sanitary. You either have to use a small spatulor your fingers to get the product out. Once on your face it doesn't take ling before my skin to get oily. It's just ok for people with dry to normal skin. It's hard to blend. For a drug store primer its expensive. I say save your money and splurge on a better primer. I meant to give it two stars. Thanks

• amok67 By  amok67
    10.30.11

I love this stuff. It feels so silky and it does 'prime' my face. It seems to make pores smaller and does help my foundation look so much smoother. It gives my skin a really soft feel. I recommend it to everyone!

• iheartb By  iheartb
    10.28.11

This product can be worn alone or with a foundation. I don't wear a lot of makeup and I only use a powder if I need to even out my skin tone. This doesn't feel heavy or greasy. It makes your skin feel and look smooth. It even helps conceal blemishes. A little goes a long way too. It also doesn't cause your pores to get clogged like other primers on the market. I love it!

• designer2008 By  designer2008
    10.27.11

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this primer. You can use it with or without foundation. It makes your skin feel like velvel, while hiding imperfections.A must have in your make up bag...even for the 5 min face!