LOreal Paris Total Repair 5 | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.12.14

I have this entire system, and it works wonders. I really think it works best if you use all the products together as I am doing now, and the spray is AMAZING. Half-way through the day, if I'm getting a lot of flyaways (which is oh-so-common for me in the humid area I live) I'll just spritz a bit of it onto my hair and then wet a comb and carefully style my hair back in place. It looks so smooth and silky and takes only a few seconds. The application isn't heavy and doesn't make my hair crunchy or oily. This is a great system to buy, inexpensive, and does a fantastic job.

• doublebeezy By  doublebeezy
    11.27.18

YES LAWD

This line is absolutely luxurious. It smells wonderful, it feels great on the hair and scalp, and the results are salon-quality. I recommend starting with the shampoo and masque, and if you enjoy those two, expanding your collection. I always have at least one of these products in my routine at any given time.

• Peaches34 By  Peaches34
    03.30.16

I love this because it actually works on damaged hair, and my hair looks and feels great, love Loreal Paris products

• Aevalh By  Aevalh
    08.13.15

I received samples of the shampoo and conditioner for free and bought the treatment for myself. Check out my U tube channel ravercat4 for video reviews. I like these products. They help bring out my curls. They help make my hair soft and manageable. I highly recommend them, especially the hair treatment.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    01.27.15

Luscious feeling hair after using this. Great product. Reasonably priced. Love the smell and texture and doesn't dry out my hair or leave it oily and greasy

• Kimmi717 By  Kimmi717
    01.26.15

The shampoo and conditioner are just overpriced lies. the oils however are great. Use dry oil daily and gives great shine. The other two are greasy/oily so do it when u arent in need of clean hair.

• andichick By  andichick
    01.25.15

I have tried the conditioner and it seems to work fine. Maybe next time I will try the whole line.

• Alore1 By  Alore1
    01.01.15

My mom introduced me to this product and my hair was instantly softer. We used to the golden bottle but I recently switched to the pink bottle. I only use the shampoo and conditioner and it keeps my hair healthy and shiny. Also, my hair is naturally tangly and hard to brush but within one use I was able to brush my hair without a problem!

• EPalma By  EPalma
    01.01.15

My hair was pretty damaged due to bleaching it and dyeing it multiple colors but this has revieved my hair.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.12.14

• LoraineyE By  LoraineyE
    12.24.13

I've gotten this as a sample and it smells nice and has a good texture of shampoo. Good line of products.