Loreal Paris Colour Riche Caresse Wet Shine Stain | SheSpeaks

• sevenstorms sevenstorms
    11.07.14

I bought this at my local grocery store thinking that it was a regular lip gloss. I was initially shocked when it applied wet like a liquid. However, once it is applied and dries a bit, I can't feel it on at all. It has a slight sheen to it, but I would not call it shiney. I don't know that any lip stain can achieve a shine finish. I do not like the smell/taste at all. The smell is hard to describe - chemically - a little like those plastic bubbles in a tube that kids make with a little straw. However, the smell/taste does fade. I find that the color lasts for hours - not in its full intensity, but enough so my lips aren't pale. Sometimes I do apply chapstick over the top once it has dried to achieve a moist finish. For a lip stain, this is a great product (besides the smell)and the color balance is stellar - much better than those magic marker type stains that can look like you rubbed Kool aid on your lips.

• mayaml By  mayaml
    08.18.17

I like this lip gloss. It has a really cool, sponge like applicator and pretty packaging. The texture is "wet", but that makes it good for over lipstick. The color is a pretty salmon color, and is sheer enough to be subtle for everyday use. The one offset is the smell: it is a bit like wet glue. However, it is good for the price at $7.

• WileyLane By  WileyLane
    05.19.17

It's not bad.

Decent product but I really like the infallible 2-sided product. It's all I use now!

• xmarie411x By  xmarie411x
    09.23.15

this is ok but i think wears off too easy then others but the color is great

• raquelslaughter By  raquelslaughter
    08.17.15

I am not in love with this lip shine. It is moisturizing when first applied but then the color fades too quickly when it finally dries and sets in. It doesn't remind me of a stain though.

• yaimeandoe By  yaimeandoe
    03.27.15

Good lipstains are always hard to find. This did the job.

• floresdoc By  floresdoc
    03.27.15

I love it! Stays on quite well and maintains color over hours of wear. When I first applied it, I made the mistake of swiping the brush back and forth over my lips and I didn't give enough time between layers. The next time, I made single strokes going in one direction and allowed proper drying time. It had a beautiful finish and a deep, bold red while going on light and never heavy. There is a little bit of stickyness to the gloss, but that wears off with time.

• Kirangulalaye By  Kirangulalaye
    01.07.15

The smell is kinda much but the product is really good. It shines

• shanrenee By  shanrenee
    01.06.15

It comes in really pretty shades and makes your lips really shine. I just feel like it was a little too wet for me.

• EPalma By  EPalma
    01.01.15

I don't like the smell at all but it gives so much shine onto my lips and for a good price too.

• katetalks By  katetalks
    01.01.15

I didn't really like the product at first since it was a really bad chemical smell which they should at least try to hid. When you put this on your lips, of course after you notice the smell, the formula for this is... Different. The product when first on your lips first is thin and then turns kind of thick which again is chemicals... This product also wore off in about an hour on me...