Loreal Miracle Blur | SheSpeaks

• kellyglam14 By  kellyglam14
    04.09.15

Giving this 3 stars because I can not say that it blurs my lines and wrinkles. In my opinion, it's more of a make-up primer. I've been using this for about 2 months now and I don't re have any major complaints but I definitely don't see a difference in my laugh lines, forehead wrinkles. It does feel really smooth on your skin and foundation seems to set evenly on top of it. I like this product but I don't love it.

• Paradiscal By  Paradiscal
    01.27.15

This worked pretty well on my skin, but was somewhat greasy in the end. Once I set it with a powder though, the product stayed on just fine!

• andichick By  andichick
    01.25.15

This is a really good item, the only drawback is that its kind of waxy, so its hard to get off the face at the end of the day. Other than that it hides imperfections well.

• meganp By  meganp
    10.02.14

My skin did not like this

• dawnabelair29 By  dawnabelair29
    10.02.14

Good

• productgarden By  productgarden
    09.07.14

I'm confused by this product. I have given it a solid try: I am on a second tube, because I want to figure out why everyone else loves it. For me, experimenting with using a lot, a little or a medium amount, hasn't yielded much difference. I get the merest hint of wrinkle reduction (smile lines). A tiny bit of difference in vertical lip lines, but don't really see a huge difference. It also is very slippery and I don't like that sensation on my face. In direct sunlight, I can see a weird sort of matte finish that doesn't match the rest of my face. I can't say "Don't try it." But I do not love it.

• LeslieC By  LeslieC
    08.03.14

Does a good job of blurring imperfections. I bought it as soon as my sample ran out!

• Debbieg By  Debbieg
    05.08.14

I received a sample of this product from a friend and have fallen in love with it, it really does minimize the look of fine lines and pores and leaves my face smooth and soft. I really like the fact that it contains a SPF, and can be worn alone or under your regular moisturizer.

• cassnate By  cassnate
    04.28.14

works great

• Ammy113 By  Ammy113
    04.26.14

Love this product and now it has a sunscreen. It doesn't leave my face feeling heavy or caked but leaves it soft.