LOreal Excellence Creme Hair Color | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

I just used this a couple of months ago to color my hair and the color is lasting GREAT! I almost never can make it a whole two months without needing to redo my hair color since it starts to fade out with most brands.

• Rclmom By  Rclmom
    02.21.16

Used this for years. Very simple and easy to use. Covers gray very well.

• Marie12345 By  Marie12345
    06.01.15

I love this hair color! I have been using it for 8 years and it really covers the gray. I was having a hard time finding anything that would penetrate my gray hairs, and this did the trick. It lasts around 4 weeks for tough grays, the rest of my color holds up about 6 weeks then it needs refreshing. It leaves my hair soft and manageable. I would definitely recommend it!

• Mystibry By  Mystibry
    09.01.14

I always have good results with this brand. I've been dying my hair since I was fourteen and have tried every kind on the market. I will be using it again soon....or at least in six to nine weeks. :) :)

• MaraMcD By  MaraMcD
    05.31.14

Great product. I have random grey streaks and some hair coloring would not cover it. This product did. The color was a perfect match to my natural hair color.. Love the product.

• Lorisa By  Lorisa
    05.27.14

I have been using Loreal for years but I have noticed it isn't covering the grays like it use to.

• Dietcokesue By  Dietcokesue
    04.26.14

Always use loreal products and love them

• JSHedge By  JSHedge
    04.15.14

My hair threw in the towel early on in my life and started going gray/silver when I reached puberty at 12. After a lot of inexperienced experimenting, I found this L'Oreal line and haven't strayed since. It hits all the criticals: lasting gray coverage, vibrant but natural coloring, easy to mix and apply by myself, and doesn't leave my hair dye-fried afterward. A bonus--I find it has a noticeable "softening" effect on the otherwise stubbornly course grays. No need to go silver fox just yet!

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

Sometimes I like to change my hair color, mix things up a little. I have tried many different brands of hair dye, and this one is good when you're on a budget. There are other hair coloring systems that have better conditioning, leaving my hair feel silkier than this brand. The color lasts for weeks, which is nice. Overall, I gave this 4 stars, for the lack of a really great conditioner.

• MsBianca76 By  MsBianca76
    12.24.13

Loreal Hair Colour hasbeena long time favoriteof mine sincemy college days it has a nice creme formula that wont drip, it has a pleasant fragrance, and it covers grey if your looking for a way to spice up your look without sacrificing your budget Loreal is the answer! they get 6 stars out of 5