Loreal Colour Riche Le Gloss | SheSpeaks

• Bettercustomeru By  Bettercustomeru
    01.16.17

Colors Com hither

Pretty Gloss. It is a very WET THICK look. You can feel it on the lips and will need o touch it up. SEXY look not most comfortable to wear everyday . But great color choice and who wants to wear the same lips everyday? Especially when it is this affordable to change it up. Oh I would wear my long hair pulled back when I wore these sexy lips! Wind be damned!

• arlette2525 By  arlette2525
    11.08.15

Good gloss. Pigmented, good consistency, not sticky, and lasts long!

• blonde3250 By  blonde3250
    04.19.14

I love all loreal makeup this is really yummy great color stays on well love the light summer colors best .

• onenac By  onenac
    10.20.13

very shine I like it

• NBgirl By  NBgirl
    09.01.12

I love this product! My favorite is Watermelon Crush! I like how it looks on my lips! Has great shine! I put some Carmex under before I put it on to give it some extra shine! It wont come off unless i drink or eat something. The price isnt bad either.

• peekaboo By  peekaboo
    07.10.12

I like the pigment and the length it stays on. It doesn't last all day, but it will last til lunch. I don't feel like it is tacky after apllied unless I use too much. I love it

• TMBCollier By  TMBCollier
    07.05.12

I agree, great shine, but kinda tacky. I'm not a fan of the tacky feel., though my sister swears by it and it looks fab on her. The L'Oreal Lip Balm has become a staple, great colors, nice shine and no tacky part to wear down.

• DarkhHorseDesigns By  DarkhHorseDesigns
    05.22.12

Colour Riche leGloss by LOREAL (in watermellon crush) is a nice smoothe GLOSS. Almost no color but has a very high shine. This is a nice product to use over a stain or actual lipstick for extra shine. As an alone gloss it is nice. Slightly tacky at first but as body heat warms it after application it becomes smoothe. The only thing I would like to see with this gloss would be the addition of SPF. It is usless in an outdoor setting when in the sun. Per website "infused with ultra-hydrating omega 3, protective vitamin e, and argan oil & available in 16 shades"